Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor

Rookie

Buggy Special Sponsor Again!

Here we go again! New season with same frustrating shortcomings. Please fix these:

1. Paid for Premium and it’s still remain locked.
    2. Played 3 matches with 19 & under players but only 2 matches are registered for the event.

Promised me compensation for last season Superb Morale player stuff up... new season now, still no compensation!

Same ol’ Story, why don’t you make sure that these things work properly before you rush to release goofs on us. Do you ever learn from past errors?

Premium is now unlocked, but I cannot claim the first 2 prizes.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    UPDATE: For those who purchased Premium and were seeing it as locked, please completely close Top Eleven and log back in. Premium passes should be unlocked once again.

I will share more news as I have it. Thanks everyone for the patience.

SausyFC

Addicted
    The event has 20 levels. So even with Premium unlocked I cannot get 5 rewards. I’m so confused...

Special Sponsor-349afafe-d408-4d7f-bbe6-8b66bfbfd0ac.jpg

Addicted
    Can somebody explain why 5 more levels were added and the the event was extended from 14 to 24 days?

And how do we get our progress back? We already fulfilled some tasks, before the settings were changed!

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    The event has 20 levels. So even with Premium unlocked I cannot get 5 rewards. I’m so confused...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	349AFAFE-D408-4D7F-BBE6-8B66BFBFD0AC.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	134848
    Thank you for this report. There are 20 rewards to claim, the text will be updated.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    UPDATE: For those who purchased Premium and were seeing it as locked, please completely close Top Eleven and log back in. Premium passes should be unlocked once again.

SausyFC
    Yes appears Premium has been unlocked but no ALREADY COMPLETED stages or compensation for tokens / rests / motivation used to get those stages completed !!

Addicted
    Why is there one task with 75 points, while all other tasks and all required points for the rewards are tens? This particular task would as well have 70 points. The 5 points extra will get us absolutely nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by beardygnome View Post
    Well this is a great start(!).
    Not one of my tasks matches the number in the description:
    Attachment 134843 up
    This was a bug and the points were cleared for some of my friends who had already completed the tasks. Lol

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

SausyFC
    The premium is back but NOT the rewards and the progression already made... Are their gonna do something about this or we are all going to be proud again to be patient fulfilling our expectations with apologies...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast