Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August - Details

Loosing game because ineligible team bug?

Happened with me lost 3-0 and it’s really annoying to see this kind of bugs
    My id 100002977287502
    Need to be fixed ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bebo; 08-08-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Mine too. it costs my league now, fixed and reschedule the match asap! whats the point spending on the game but loosing like this. need rescheduling asap!!!!!!!!!!

Manager ID 100000295800122
    Last edited by dolicious; 08-08-2020 at 09:48 AM.

I had same problem today, i lost 3-0 with that bug. I already opened a ticket in game.

Manager id: -8646543576880302048

They considered me lost without playing!!..

I had an important match in the European League and I was well prepared for the match, but surprises considered me losing 3/0, and the reason was that I did not attend the match with a qualified player! This is not true, as the only suspended player took him out of the starting line-up and the bench. Now I am eliminated from the tournament.

Losing a game due to not having enough eligibile players

I lost my match of which my team starting line up and substitutes was fully tested and moral was high for my starting line up and substitutes. I literally had the pgone in my hand waiting for the game all prepared and all of the sudden game was not played and I lost the match my team was 110% and opponent was 95%. I am number 1 on my league standing but after this I might move down the log. Why does this happen and can it be sorted so the match can be replayed because this is not fair.

why i am lose 0-3 due to not enough player, while i have 28 player with full stamina

ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August -  Details-capture.png

That's Exactly what happened with me

Post Very error match effect to champion

I have very problem bug or not in this league

I found this problem that I can’t into play game normally and effect to champion league also

Please help me fix its this problem because of I have result show you if you want to see its.

Thank you
    Worapong. Level 23

It was another game breaking bug from Nordeus. Not your fault, but nothing you can do now.

No no no

Hello Top Eleven. My name is Dan and want to tell that someone enter in your system and change all rules to win. It is not fair what happen in this game wonder if pay real money and get what I receive. I played in Champions League win in first round with a score 4 - 1 and lost in second with 0 - 3 but guess what. My team lost this game because was not eligible, not accepted to play due to red cards !!!!!"! My team was suspended, OOOO incredible, do something you have cheaters in your system.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast