Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August - Details

Dreamer
    I had won my CL home leg 4-1
    The bug caused a 3-0 away loss for me.
    Out on goal difference

I have been playing this season with an aim to win a treble and am out of CL thanks to this stupid bug

What kind of compensation would suffice according to you?
    Sherif El-awdy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Games cant be rescheduled / replayed, unfortunately . those that were affected , contact support . you will get a cool compensation
    This answer is not satisfactory.

My team was far superior and I won the first leg 3-0.

The Bug gave 3 x 0 result to the opponent and nobody qualified for the next stage.

It will be necessary to simulate another match

Yeah, i think this happened to a lot of teams today without no reason. Will they fix it?

I have same problem today, I lost 0-3 but had a full squad.
    Manager ID: 8645956336525520724
    Name : Bi FC
    Match have problem today: Arda FK -Bi FC

I suggest everybody affected go through App Store and ask for full refund on all money spent. This is not a small issue and the dismissive nature from support is unacceptable. I am finished with this game and I will be finding a way to get my money back. Maybe if enough people do the same Nordeus will take this sort of thing more seriously.

I don’t play this game so that an “inconvenience” costs me a champions league that I was up 3-0.

This is one of many issues I have had with this game but it finally is too much. They could easily figure out how to reschedule the affected games. They just don’t care about their customers enough.
    Sherif El-awdy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused by this morning’s issue and understand the frustration here everyone.

Just to re-iterate for those who were impacted today, please be sure to log your case with Support so that the team can get in touch directly as soon as possible about next steps.

This is not the experience we aim for, and one we’re not taking lightly as we look to ensure these types of issues don’t occur going forward.

SausyFC
    How? show me how to do that

Good afternoon Nordeus.

Any feedback on the solution for my game that didn't happen?

Will we do it tomorrow?

I'm waiting!

Добрий день. Підкажіть будь-ласка як звернутися до служби підтримки?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by TungLuong View Post
    Attachment 135065Attachment 135066
    Hi Administrator,

please help me
    you want shooting for your team name ! how disrespectful to all the people who lost their lives !

Dreamer
    guys, games will not be rescheduled like always when they have this kind of major blunder. at best you will get 5 greenpacks 5 blue packs and 5 redpacks. that is all. the compensation is so petty you won't even know you received it unlless you check your balance before hand as nordeus will not send you a pop up announcing their embarrassing insulting compensation. they've done it this way for years

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast