Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Workover Match

Quote Originally Posted by Betova14 View Post
    Level 2 Manager
    IOS

I need to report a problem on the Champions League,
    First Leg I won 9-0, second leg was too late for me (2:48 am), so I didn't see it but left my team ready, no suspended players,
    Earlier today I saw a result of 3-0 and my team going into the next round, however, when today's game rebooted, a message that my team Champios League ended!, and saw the opponent on the next round!

I went to the fixtures screen andsaw that my team lost 0-3, so when I went to see the detIls of the Match a message appears saying that "the Fixture was not played because the defeated team didn't have enough elegible players for the game"! , what????!!!!

Even if I lost the second leg 3-0, my team should have passed to Semi finals!

So, I checked another thing, my team has a perfect season record in League, Cup and Champions League, Ive won all the games!!,

Next I go to the Team Season record and I see that I have 38 won,1 Draw, and ZERO LOSSES!!, I've attached screenshot of the season tournament to prove that my team has not lost a single match, and I can't find that Draw, maybe the result of the second leg that originally I saw as a win wass a Draw, in any case no single draws are shown on the results of this season, only shown in the Club record.

I'm attaching screenshot of everything to support this,so I've reported in the App the problem but I don't know how Nordeus will fix this bug!

This needs to be fixed because I was only way for the Triple Crown!!, Not fair, Im so upset!Attachment 135074Attachment 135075Attachment 135076Attachment 135077Attachment 135078Attachment 135079Attachment 135080
    Same issue happened to me. I won first leg 7-3, lost to a bug 3-0, was placed for the semifinal, this morning got removed from the semi final pot and my opponent was placed despite winning on aggregate 7-6

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

What happened?

Hi, what happened? I won the champions league stage with the general score 7-3, I was qualified further and this morning to change, I was eliminated ??? Ady FC Workover Match-screenshot_20200809_083922_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Addicted

and a 3-0 loss to a much weaker team ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My team was ready for a match, before I know it, my app malfunctioned, and gave me a 3:0 workover. Am not happy at all, it spoiled my team's record. #Ladies Power FC

Same here, i won first match 5-1 and lost second match 0-3 (bug). Yesterday i was qualified (5-4 on my favor), but today i am eliminated. I wonder what will happen tomorrow.
    Last edited by ramon victorino; 08-09-2020 at 07:46 AM.
    Diaboloiro68 likes this.

Out of the Semi Final of Champion League without reason

My team (Wave 33) didn't qualified to the Semi Final of Champions League without a reason!

At the first game of Quarter Final, my team won 9-0.

The second game never happened(!), I don't know why and appears to lost it 0-3

But even in that situation, the aggregate is on my behalf obviously by 6-0.

So, Nordeus, why my team didn't qualify for the Semi Final of Champions League?

Workover Match-img_20200809_042240.jpg

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Hi Managers,

Thank you all for sharing these reports. This unfortunately is a result of yesterday's walkover issue, which is covered in this thread here.

We're very sorry that this occurred and for the frustrating experience. Our Support team is working to respond to everyone as quickly as possible about the next steps for this situation, so if you haven't already, please use the "?" in-game to contact us.

Our sincere apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

We already know it was Bug Sausy.

We don't understand how Nordeus can classify the team that scored less goals in the match.

You are circumventing the rules of the competition and benefiting certain Managers!

This is a shame, we do not want an apology.

We want you to fix the **** you did!
    ramon victorino likes this.

Merhaba

08.08.2020 tarihinde rakip takım eksik çıkmasına rağmen akeky 3 0 mağlup ilan edildim.düzeltilmesini rica ederim.

Hi Although the opponent team was missing on 08.08.2020, I was declared defeated by akeky 3 0.

SM-G965F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Last edited by shostkovich; 08-09-2020 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

Thank you all for sharing these reports. This unfortunately is a result of yesterday's walkover issue, which is covered in this thread here.

We're very sorry that this occurred and for the frustrating experience. Our Support team is working to respond to everyone as quickly as possible about the next steps for this situation, so if you haven't already, please use the "?" in-game to contact us.

Our sincere apologies again for the inconvenience caused.
    It's a bug fine but what are the measures to be put in place to correct this before the semifinal is played? I don't expect any apology this time around but to fix it and correct their mistake ASAP. This is becoming unacceptable and unbearable. Just contact them for us and tell them we do not want any form of reward this time

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast