Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Workover Match

Quote Originally Posted by Diaboloiro68 View Post
    We already know it was Bug Sausy.

We don't understand how Nordeus can classify the team that scored less goals in the match.

You are circumventing the rules of the competition and benefiting certain Managers!

This is a shame, we do not want an apology.

We want you to fix the **** you did!
    Thank you brother. We don't want any apology or even reward. They should fix this and put the qualified team in their rightful place before the end of today

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Quote Originally Posted by chevincent76@gmail.com View Post
    Dearest Nordeous team,

This is totally unacceptable.

On first league I won 8-0 and second league due to bug I lost 0-3, but today I found I was knock out of Champions league.. Very disappointed.

Manager ID Vincent Chew
    Club Vincent FC

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk
    It's so unacceptable. An apology cannot rectify this please they should just do the right thing and placed the qualified team back to their rightful places

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

Thank you all for sharing these reports. This unfortunately is a result of yesterday's walkover issue, which is covered in this thread here.

We're very sorry that this occurred and for the frustrating experience. Our Support team is working to respond to everyone as quickly as possible about the next steps for this situation, so if you haven't already, please use the "?" in-game to contact us.

Our sincere apologies again for the inconvenience caused.
    Fix this asap. Inconvenience? If you think this is an inconvenience, you are basically saying the game is a joke. What are we playing for if we spend a season and time building a squad to have a big end the season? Why are gifting losing teams a victory? Reschedule the games. If you’re developers can’t manage that, then the game is an amateur piece of software that can’t be taken seriously. If you can’t fix it, give people their money back. Worst cop out I have seen in a while from “customer service”. Don’t want to put in the work but you’ll collect money from everyone?

Done with this POS.

Addicted
    it's fixed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123