Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: PC lags back

lag

We cannot do that here I’m afraid. Are you sure that your internet connection is not an issue. Do you see the problem on Wi-Fi, your mobile network, or both? Have you tried using a different browser such as Firefox or Opera? I will mention it to the Admins however you should submit a ticket to Support as well if you have tested your internet connection and speed.
    Last edited by dave1311; 08-27-2020 at 06:18 PM.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    We cannot do that here I’m afraid. Are you sure that your internet connection is not an issue. Do you see the problem on Wi-Fi, your mobile network, or both? Have you tried using a different browser such as Firefox or Opera? I will mention it to the Admins however you should submit a ticket to Support as well if you have tested your internet connection and speed.
    dave it is laging all platforms for sure, game ending in 60' (how I know it, I am watching from second account-that is how). Lag made me buy loan player that I did not wanted to sign.

Apprentice
    i have very stable internet connection but i cant watch a match ...switch platform doesnt help

Apprentice
    arent nordeus aware about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    arent nordeus aware about it?
    they are for sure, but they think new update has fix it, actually it is even worse

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    they are for sure, but they think new update has fix it, actually it is even worse
    Why don't they come here to address issue ....they come rushing when it is released to phone..only ....I don't know it is what experience they wanna provide us

Apprentice
    Still not fixed

Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but whenever i opet game it update again even there is no update and then it start lagging a lot, when i say a lot i meen it , anyone know whats going on?
    Drug, mislim da su popravili. Kod mene su i komp i laptop baš zastarili, danas probao i sve radi dobro. Provjeri.

Guys, it has been reported. I did so the other day when it was first mentioned.
    I’ll ask again.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Guys, it has been reported. I did so the other day when it was first mentioned.
    I’ll ask again.
    It is fixed for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast