Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: PC lags back

PC lags back

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but whenever i opet game it update again even there is no update and then it start lagging a lot, when i say a lot i meen it , anyone know whats going on?
    Maxraf and MNK Kaskada like this.

I had it yesterday , but solved by just clearing browser cache

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but whenever i opet game it update again even there is no update and then it start lagging a lot, when i say a lot i meen it , anyone know whats going on?
    yes bro same problem again nordeus what is this again

Rookie
    Cleared cookies and all that. Chrome still not working. Whatever the bug was its crept back into the latest update.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I had it yesterday , but solved by just clearing browser cache
    bro dont fool us ....their is bug and it isnt going with clearing cache or cookies
    Maxraf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    bro dont fool us ....their is bug and it isnt going with clearing cache or cookies
    Lol ^^ , i just did what i said. I'm a Pc player more than phone , and also don't like issue on Pc when happens.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Lol ^^ , i just did what i said. I'm a Pc player more than phone , and also don't like issue on Pc when happens.
    the bug isnt going any where.....i cant train team and watch 1 match it toally crash and nordeus are licking phone users ass

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    the bug isnt going any where.....i cant train team and watch 1 match it toally crash and nordeus are licking phone users ass
    They've done something at least. On chrome the game is working today. Nordeus need to know theres a lot of us who play on their PC's. Sure we have to use our phones to farm greens these days, but I for one play almost all my games and certainly do all training and buying on my PC.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxraf View Post
    They've done something at least. On chrome the game is working today. Nordeus need to know theres a lot of us who play on their PC's. Sure we have to use our phones to farm greens these days, but I for one play almost all my games and certainly do all training and buying on my PC.
    they arent solving it for mine it is still same ...and nordeus arent replying

Apprentice

lag

big lag in chrome web version plz fix it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast