Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Top scorer reward

Top scorer reward

Hi,
    last season one of my players won the top scorer challenge but didn't get the reward...
    Last edited by aldepi15; 09-13-2020 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aldepi15 View Post
    Hi,
    last season one of my players won the top scorer challenge but didn't get the reward...
    Hi aldepi15,
    remember that to have the right to claim the top scorer reward you need to join the challange so be registred.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hi aldepi15,
    remember that to have the right to claim the top scorer reward you need to join the challange so be registred.
    Hi khris,
    it's the third or fourth time in a row that i win this challenge and i can assure you that every season i register the very first day.
    Yesterday after my last league game i tried to get the reward but was not available and this morning there is no trace of any "top scorer event"

Hi khris,
    it's the third or fourth time in a row that i win this challenge and i can assure you that every season i register the very first day.
    Yesterday after my last league game i tried to get the reward but was not available and this morning there is no trace of any "top scorer event"
    Ok, can we try a experiment? can you register please in the top scorer challange and share the capture that the event shows -as you know it should appear the button to "train" once one joins- so we can track with a 100% trusted source if theres a issue affecting maybe a single server or just few accounts.

Of course here we the moderators are just regular managers and we can not help you with that issue, you will need to contact the support in-game and they will check out the account by their side...

Cheers,
    Khris

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Ok, can we try a experiment? can you register please in the top scorer challange and share the capture that the event shows -as you know it should appear the button to "train" once one joins- so we can track with a 100% trusted source if theres a issue affecting maybe a single server or just few accounts.

Of course here we the moderators are just regular managers and we can not help you with that issue, you will need to contact the support in-game and they will check out the account by their side...

Cheers,
    Khris
    Top scorer reward-screenshot_2020-09-14-09-27-21-493_eu_opt.png

Because of my bad english believe i didn't explain very well the problem, i'm sorry, there is no top scorer event on my game anymore.

Dreamer
    I am facing the same problem .
    Last season I registered for the challenge and my player won the Top Scorer.
    But I am unable to see the event in order to claim the reward.
    Any idea how I can claim it as It will be gone by tomorrow

Because of my bad english believe i didn't explain very well the problem, i'm sorry, there is no top scorer event on my game anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    I am facing the same problem .
    Last season I registered for the challenge and my player won the Top Scorer.
    But I am unable to see the event in order to claim the reward.
    Any idea how I can claim it as It will be gone by tomorrow
    Ive seen this issue somewhere... Can you guys try updating the game or reinstalling? It is there for many managers yet...

My player dont take the Pichichi Reward

Hello, sorry for my bad english.
    Please, help me, How can I contact nordeus to see the problem, since my player did not receive the 30% reward.
    I had signed up for the challenge properly.

Thanks.

Contact Support here:

http://bit.ly/2h4QOJ3*
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast