Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Video problems - Problemas nos videos

Rookie
    every day, the daily videos are worse...
    When there is, the advertisements are slow, to the point where the game completely disconnects from the game.

Any sign of a fix yet??? And some compensation would be a nice gesture I reckon

He reportado el problema 3 veces a Nordeus Support y seguimos igual!!!

Rookie
    Is there a date to solve problems on the videos?

Even today I had, again, problems with the videos...

Give 3 or 4 videos, then I need to leave and go back to the game to see 3 or 4 more videos...
    Some advertisements he leaves, the APP itself to the point where the game completely disconnects from the game.

Rookie
    Good afternoon, I'm going to describe here some bugs that are happening in the daily videos, since 2 weeks ago, until today.

Some people, see 4 or 5 videos and then load, load, load and nothing, you have to exit and enter the game to see another 5 or 10 videos.

Other people, watch 2 or 3 videos to get a briefcase.
    Sometimes, we watch 1 video and we don't win the case, then it's load load and nothing, we have to leave and go back to the game, etc.

Other situations:
    Some ads are slow to the point where the game completely disconnects from the game.

Same clean everything, cache, etc etc.

For me, after this specific video I dont get rest buster, sometimes my game crush, and after that no other videos works (just infinite loading). Video problems - Problemas nos videos-screenshot_2021-10-15-16-57-47-253_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgVideo problems - Problemas nos videos-screenshot_2021-10-15-16-58-45-613_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Good afternoon,

Today I had some difficulty watching my daily videos....

When I finished watching the videos, it didn't count as a suitcase, I had to go out and enter the game several times... sometimes I won the suitcase, other times not....

Until I uninstalled the app and installed it again, the bug continued.

And a bug on the servers, I have friends who have the same problem...

Review this quickly.
    Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123