Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Video problems - Problemas nos videos

Rookie
    every day, the daily videos are worse...
    When there is, the advertisements are slow, to the point where the game completely disconnects from the game.

Rookie
    Any sign of a fix yet??? And some compensation would be a nice gesture I reckon

He reportado el problema 3 veces a Nordeus Support y seguimos igual!!!

Rookie
    Is there a date to solve problems on the videos?

Even today I had, again, problems with the videos...

Give 3 or 4 videos, then I need to leave and go back to the game to see 3 or 4 more videos...
    Some advertisements he leaves, the APP itself to the point where the game completely disconnects from the game.

Rookie
    Good afternoon, I'm going to describe here some bugs that are happening in the daily videos, since 2 weeks ago, until today.

Some people, see 4 or 5 videos and then load, load, load and nothing, you have to exit and enter the game to see another 5 or 10 videos.

Other people, watch 2 or 3 videos to get a briefcase.
    Sometimes, we watch 1 video and we don't win the case, then it's load load and nothing, we have to leave and go back to the game, etc.

Other situations:
    Some ads are slow to the point where the game completely disconnects from the game.

Same clean everything, cache, etc etc.

For me, after this specific video I dont get rest buster, sometimes my game crush, and after that no other videos works (just infinite loading). Video problems - Problemas nos videos-screenshot_2021-10-15-16-57-47-253_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgVideo problems - Problemas nos videos-screenshot_2021-10-15-16-58-45-613_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Good afternoon,

Today I had some difficulty watching my daily videos....

When I finished watching the videos, it didn't count as a suitcase, I had to go out and enter the game several times... sometimes I won the suitcase, other times not....

Until I uninstalled the app and installed it again, the bug continued.

And a bug on the servers, I have friends who have the same problem...

Review this quickly.
    Thanks

Rookie

Video problems - Problemas nos videos

It's my last time I come to inform you that there are bugs in the daily videos.

Now do I need to change the advertising id 50 times to see the daily videos?

I have 2 videos, leave the game, change the id, enter the game, see 2 more videos...

So many people will give up the game, there are no conditions.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel_81 View Post
    It's my last time I come to inform you that there are bugs in the daily videos.

Now do I need to change the advertising id 50 times to see the daily videos?

I have 2 videos, leave the game, change the id, enter the game, see 2 more videos...

So many people will give up the game, there are no conditions.
    you are doing yourself no favours by changing your ad id 50 times. you'll end up getting blocked by the advertisers. by the way there are no other reports of problems with ads at the moment so it seems your problem lies elsewhere
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Rookie
    See the following comments I saw on facebook groups.

One comment:
    Since the last update it has been exhausting to watch the videos to win the bags, where often the videos run out and we don't even win 1 suitcase... the Game is getting more and more annoying, here comes the update errors that help to discourage, more yet....
    This will probably be my last season, even though I have 2500 tokens.

Second comment:
    Is my friend. I'm about to stop playing. It was good while it lasted but the game is having a lot of problems. Problems that Nordeus doesn't want to solve at all.

Third comment:
    True worst update in history so much for them to improve and they come with this new ability update, ****.
    to spend, the rest suitcase. Then it seems on purpose, not to work the part of watching the videos to earn the suitcase.

Fourth comment:
    It's been more than 15 days since the videos, don't even carry for me. I'm also leaving the game, it was good while it lasted.

Fifth comment:
    Yesterday I saw the videos all fast with no problems, today the videos are slow again.....really, so I'm going to skip out of the game....
    I'm not about, to **** the battery of the game's at the expense device.

Sixth comment:
    I have videos that give briefcases then I have others that don't give anything, even with the videos for training, sometimes I see 2 videos in a row and the training doesn't start. But it's funny the videos give that I never had any problems.

Seventh comment:
    It will be my last season too.

Eighth comment:
    Our ideas for nordeus to remove the obligation of 24 hours from the videos, never listen to us, we the ones who play the game, and we are never heard?
    I'm also giving up on the game.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast