Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Problems with daily video bugs

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Yeah this $hit happens. Need to wait for 3-5secs until that X button on top right popped up, click Cancel.
    Then they ask are you sure you want to Cancel? Click NO. Then there's Play button appears (don't click it else you'll redirect to external site on webrowser) after you click NO then the video plays.
    Quite a hassle really, before this when I click NO I proceed to click the Play button, & it redirect to external site. and then I finally understand they autoplay the ads after you click Cancel (there's a slight delay so don't get bait to click the Play button).
    Still wtf man? Why all the video ads have this $hit problem now? Before this there's no problem!

That’s what I was trying to say. What you described and posted the video about, that used to work for me, too. Now I can’t tap the close button, nothing happens and it is stuck in that black screen. And the same ad comes up more than 90% of the times I try to watch an ad. After a couple of tries, I just simply give up.

And as the others said, I have to reload the game every time this happens, and there is no “report ad” button.

I suspect this is just a plot of Nordeus to make us spend our green packs

Same here. Cleared the cache, then reset the advertising ID (first time doing that). Now instead of it taking forever to load a video, I just can't watch videos anymore.

The fact Nordeus won't even claim responsibility to help--it must be your internet connection, they say--makes it all the more frustrating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123