Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association match bug (urgent)

Rookie
    Sausy I have read many of your posts in this forum and many are useful - believe me there is nothing personal when I tell you that I dont think you really, sincerely and deeply feel sorry about all these things (and you know how many) that happen in the game… To be precise, I believe that the company literally does not care at all about what is happening and the simple reason for this is that it does not lose a penny of everything that is done, that is, it does not have a financial problem, so it gives a **** that the game does not work properly… Let's be honest (or at least just adults) we know how the world works. And because many words are poverty (they say in my country) take a look at these images that I put in a new thread “New Sponsor - Same old problems” Since always, but always everything becomes so sketchy, how can one believe that the owners of this company are really interested … Ps. Don’t tell me to make a ticket I just did and… who cares…

Rookie
    Sausy I have read many of your posts in this forum and many are useful - believe me there is nothing personal when I tell you that I dont think you really, sincerely and deeply feel sorry about all these things (and you know how many) that happen in the game… To be precise, I believe that the company literally does not care at all about what is happening and the simple reason for this is that it does not lose a penny of everything that is done, that is, it does not have a financial problem, so it gives a **** that the game does not work properly… Let's be honest (or at least just adults) we know how the world works. And because many words are poverty (they say in my country) take a look at these images that I put in a new thread “New Sponsor - Same old problems” Since always, but always everything becomes so sketchy, how can one believe that the owners of this company are really interested … Ps. Don’t tell me to make a ticket I just did and… who cares…

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    We are aware of the persisting match issue that started with Association matches today and are working to resolve this with the highest urgency. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you're facing due to this issue. Please keep an eye on this thread for further information on the topic.

we MUST replay this matches!!!!!!

nordeus send me gift because of this bug and it had logo, shirt, 10 tokens, 10 red, green, blue packs and player 25 years AMC, 104% shadow striker. But not all players recieve this compensation.
    How many of you recieve it guys?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

Merging all the threads regarding affected FA matches here.

We've released a fix that should address FA matches happening now and going forward and are monitoring closely.

Regarding those affected matches from earlier FA fixture slots, we are continuing to assess the impact and will share a follow-up as soon as we can.

We are sincerely sorry for the issues that you've experienced and really appreciate your continued patience and feedback while we tackle this.

Best,

SausyFC
    Hi Sausy I and my association mates didn't get the compensation package even though we were affected by the bug. Here's the association tag: #LV4PFF

nordeus send me gift because of this bug and it had logo, shirt, 10 tokens, 10 red, green, blue packs and player 25 years AMC, 104% shadow striker. But not all players recieve this compensation.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by u3poD View Post
    My both teams did not receive anything.

Dreamer
    i didn't get anything as well lol

Addicted
    What's this once again?
    Association match bug (urgent)-screenshot_20220604-181106.jpg

Wth, my team experiencing this bug, again!? I played 1st, was 3-0 for me, ended as draw, other teams were not able to enter their game. I'm sick of this s*!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast