Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: King of kings disappeared

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Just was able to play another match. Surprisingly, my previous match was not lost. Hope it’ll keep working this time.
    Same, i think i played 2 matches in an hour since i got a 2nd notification to take a trophy from someone.

Also, during my first match the first 30 minutes were played in like 30 seconds, same for the second half. Total match time maybe 2 minutes.
    I was up 2-0 in the 80th min. and then the game crashed, gave me the “reconnection error” pages and then after a few minutes i managed to get back on and i had won 4-0.

Every update, new bugs

Famous
    Is it normal the match takes maybe only 1 minutes.....

goes from 0-40 min in 1 sec.??

Addicted
    Game hangs. When closing the app and opening again, the game has disappeared and trophy is not counted. 2h timer is reset though.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    Same, i think i played 2 matches in an hour since i got a 2nd notification to take a trophy from someone.

Also, during my first match the first 30 minutes were played in like 30 seconds, same for the second half. Total match time maybe 2 minutes.
    I was up 2-0 in the 80th min. and then the game crashed, gave me the “reconnection error” pages and then after a few minutes i managed to get back on and i had won 4-0.

Every update, new bugs
    I think I experienced a similar thing. I wasn’t really paying attention to the match but when I looked at my screen in 3 minutes after starting the match, it was 77th min, I was up 1-0. Then it took another 2 mins or so before the match ended, scoring a m other 4 goals in last 10 match minutes. Then I checked the report, it showed nothing happening between 1-36 min and 45-76, but having yellow cards and 4 goals after 80. I’m sure they just messed up the match time counter for some reason.

As I side note, my last goal was a chip shot, which I have never seen before in T11. Looked cool except for the lagged jump of the GK
    Julandron likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I think I experienced a similar thing. I wasn’t really paying attention to the match but when I looked at my screen in 3 minutes after starting the match, it was 77th min, I was up 1-0. Then it took another 2 mins or so before the match ended, scoring a m other 4 goals in last 10 match minutes. Then I checked the report, it showed nothing happening between 1-36 min and 45-76, but having yellow cards and 4 goals after 80. I’m sure they just messed up the match time counter for some reason.

As I side note, my last goal was a chip shot, which I have never seen before in T11. Looked cool except for the lagged jump of the GK
    It looks cooler when the scorer went round the goalie and after a chip goal in the empty net.

King of kings waste of time even thou they got it back on you can't use your subs and the clock is running down at least twice as fast! Its a joke

Apprentice
    KOK hasnt even appeared on the site here yet, so cant even comment on, how shi1e the game is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123