Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 15th October - Association problems

Unfortunately the game wants money, but it doesn't invest in improvements. Amateurism in not solving these problems arising from their incompetence is more and more frequent. I was harmed in the FA. and I'm really upset.

Apprentice
    Some give money, even a lot, for it. It's lamentable, the bugs follow one another and especially come back inexorably. The administrators are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused. The team is investigating the root cause of this issue. Thank you for your reports and your patience. Who are we kidding???

So I decided not to give any more money for this game, or there is nothing to win. I wouldn't win the championship, the cup or the champions league, it's no longer my priority, finishing in the top 3 is already a victory for me, and helping my friends in association the second objective when of course it works.
    Last edited by Francois Mourocq; 10-16-2022 at 03:58 PM.

same crap happens to me. during live matches cant join the match it says match finish when it wasnt and still playing..

then after match finish, cant view asso tab properly. oh if you're wondering the result.. we lose & gone our chance to be top100 by the end of week

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15th October - Association problems-loadin.jpg   15th October - Association problems-livematch.jpg  
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-16-2022 at 04:31 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    Now every event is gone, only Friendly championship is there but shows the list of teams as “unavailable”, except two in my case.

I am still in awe of how they again and again screw up the main functions of the game but that have been unchanged for many years, like associations. And then trying to fix it, we lose everything else within the game. Someone said in another thread, this level of work quality would have anyone fired from their job, yet Nordeus keep asking more and more money from players (and to my surprise people keep spending) as if they were doing a perfect job and deserving of any money.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    same crap happens to me. during live matches cant join the match it says match finish when it wasnt and still playing..
    Attachment 140054

then after match finish, cant view asso tab properly. oh if you're wondering the result.. we lose & gone our chance to be top100 by the end of week
    Attachment 140055
    Hello Manager,

I have passed your report to the game team as we work to improve your management experience.

Although the option to influence in-game events is not available, the game team is tracking our interactions as it helps them develop future releases.

Regards,
    Penny
    Top Eleven Support Team.

Imagine being penny and work together with the game team,
    Every day managers complaining and your colleges of tech support keep on screwing along.

Same here, nothing works. Somehow I managed to open asso, I don't know how we played, it is not showing results, but there is again Mina Markovic in my asso (every asso). 15th October - Association problems-screenshot_2022-10-16-18-09-47-835_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg15th October - Association problems-screenshot_2022-10-16-17-59-38-048_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Now every event is gone, only Friendly championship is there but shows the list of teams as “unavailable”, except two in my case.

I am still in awe of how they again and again screw up the main functions of the game but that have been unchanged for many years, like associations. And then trying to fix it, we lose everything else within the game. Someone said in another thread, this level of work quality would have anyone fired from their job, yet Nordeus keep asking more and more money from players (and to my surprise people keep spending) as if they were doing a perfect job and deserving of any money.
    Friendly championship is not working properlly. I found BUG even there. My friend started friendlly championship, but can't invite me (cause we are different server maybe, cause he play from facebook and I play via google, who knows, he can't even support me in matches cause it is not showing my matches to him etc.).

Addicted
    Speaking of Nordeus incompetence, whatever happened to the new, highly improved, super useful (!) player stats page on leagues table? They seem to have forgotten about it, and we also don’t have a top scorer event. Is this their way of avoiding even the small reward for top scorer in league?
    Subject 117 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Speaking of Nordeus incompetence, whatever happened to the new, highly improved, super useful (!) player stats page on leagues table? They seem to have forgotten about it, and we also don’t have a top scorer event. Is this their way of avoiding even the small reward for top scorer in league?
    YES

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast