Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 15th October - Association problems

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

Merging threads related to the issues that happened over the weekend.

Around 6pm yesterday we released a fix that prevented the issues causing Association problems and lagging from reoccurring. We have been assessing their impact and realize how this affects your activity within Associations and playing experience in general. As a follow-up we have sent a compensation in game to affected Managers. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused.

Thank you for your support,
    Top Eleven Team
    What is that blue item that is given in addition to the usual rest, morale and treatment packs? I didn’t recognize it for any other part but of the game; it’s not association points, it’s not playstyle points, what is it?

Nevermind, it’s special sponsor points I got it
    Last edited by Sinany03; 10-17-2022 at 05:48 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #42
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    What is that blue item that is given in addition to the usual rest, morale and treatment packs? I didn’t recognize it for any other part but of the game; it’s not association points, it’s not playstyle points, what is it?
    Hey Sinany03, those are Special Sponsor points that get added to your milestone progression when you claim them.

Hi Managers,

Around 6pm yesterday we released a fix that prevented the issues causing Association problems and lagging from reoccurring. We have been assessing their impact and realize how this affects your activity within Associations and playing experience in general. As a follow-up we have sent a compensation in game to affected Managers. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused.

Top Eleven Team

I did not get compenzation.

Apprentice
    The compensation is in the shop, see offer, I collected 10 green, red and blue packs as well as 80 pts for special sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by Francois Mourocq View Post
    The compensation is in the shop, see offer, I collected 10 green, red and blue packs as well as 80 pts for special sponsor.
    Nope, no compezation for me, and to tell you the true I do not need it. For me that compezation is an INSULT. Nek si stave tu nagradu tamo gdje trava ne raste.

Apprentice
    I totally agree with you Kaska. This game totally lacks transparency, no information and explanation on the bug, disastrous management, a completely ruined association tournament, and finally a ridiculous compensation. In fact play, pay, we do what we want. It is a cruel lack of consideration towards his players.

Apprentice
    Really strange (but not surprising since it’s Nordeus), but I got compensation but others in my association did not
    Tag: #Q9MCSI

ignore
    Last edited by onionjoe76; 10-18-2022 at 06:44 PM.

Hi Managers,

Top Eleven Team
    Hi, the issue with the adds is happening again ... there are no adds returned for Video Drills ... you cant progress with Video Drills if the adds request is tineing out

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345