Hi, my name is Rafael. How are you guys doing?

It's just myself or everybody have beeing facing issues with the game with the same answer from Nordeus support-team?

Below is a brief of my last answer trought inbound email.

How do we face this kind of situation without having a contact number or official channel for support?

And where is the law can be applied?

Best Regards,
Rafael Geocze.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Earlier this year, I opened another account for testing purposes.

The account syncs perfectly with Google and Facebook. It's even running on my phone and in the Windows 11 application.

It's clearly a problem with the old account, and now it's stuck as a local account with no backup.

I understand that I must wait in the queue! I've been waiting for an answer since middle of 2023!

Regarding all these known issues, I have decided to give up this account created in 2012 and without a solution from the developer.

But there's a catch:
Since the account is inactive and partially functional, and I've reported the problem several times, I don't intend to continue using it and would like a refund. You can delete everything I received after purchasing the packs and do the same with the problematic account without a solution from the developer.

How do I request a refund for the packets purchases I made this year? It's not just a single purchase, there was much more than that.

What do we do now?
Best regards,