Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Spain - FC Barcelona

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    So smart....

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

They lost a "vital" match against Real Valladolid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazouma View Post
    They lost a "vital" match against Real Valladolid.
    I think this game decide their faith, now they will fight for 2nd/3rd place and it won't be an easy fight.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

R.i.P Tito Vilanova!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Full name: Futbol Club Barcelona

Nickname(s): Barça or Blaugrana

Founded: 29 November 1899 (113 years ago)
    as Foot-Ball Club Barcelona

Ground: Camp Nou, Barcelona (capacity: 99,354)

President: Sandro Rosell

Jerseys:

Team:

my favorite club

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    So smart....

uh still loves them

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Draw against Atletico.... So both are still at top. The best part of the match was when it was annpunced that Messi will be subbed in. The groans of the Athletico fans was clearly audible. That was funny, as if they were told that they jave lost!!! That is the magic of Messi
    Yeah, Messi's magic has proven to be very effective. He disappeared in all the important matches and guaranteed Barcelona no trophies!
    Team: Presheva FC

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    Yeah, Messi's magic has proven to be very effective. He disappeared in all the important matches and guaranteed Barcelona no trophies!
    Don't blame Messi, blame the team blame the coach, why he used him, where Barca would be without his goals? Fans should not turn their back because they will NEVER, NEVER have another Messi!
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

What can Messi do when he hardly gets the ball during the game??? Ur point is totally wrong Arijanit!!! He said he wanted to win and dedicate the trophy to Tito, he did everything he could!!! He made some amazing runs, dribbled past 3-4 defenders more than thrice, but when he passes the ball to some other player asking a return pass, that player loses the ball!!! U can't blame Messi for the last match at least, that draw wasn't his fault.... Martino's tactics have sucked throughout the season, hopefully Enrique will do good... And plus signing of Luiz can strengthen our clumsy defence, Dueluefue(sorry if I wrote his name wrong, I don't know him but have heard he has been amazing in Bundesliga) can do better than Pinto and if Rues agrees to come to Barca(I fear he won't), I will be the happiest fan on Earth while Cat will be surely dismayed, why Cat?

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    What can Messi do when he hardly gets the ball during the game??? Ur point is totally wrong Arijanit!!! He said he wanted to win and dedicate the trophy to Tito, he did everything he could!!! He made some amazing runs, dribbled past 3-4 defenders more than thrice, but when he passes the ball to some other player asking a return pass, that player loses the ball!!! U can't blame Messi for the last match at least, that draw wasn't his fault.... Martino's tactics have sucked throughout the season, hopefully Enrique will do good... And plus signing of Luiz can strengthen our clumsy defence, Dueluefue(sorry if I wrote his name wrong, I don't know him but have heard he has been amazing in Bundesliga) can do better than Pinto and if Rues agrees to come to Barca(I fear he won't), I will be the happiest fan on Earth while Cat will be surely dismayed, why Cat?
    Delofeu has actually been playing for Everton in the EPL all year.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast