Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Spain - FC Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Delofeu has actually been playing for Everton in the EPL all year.
    Lemme call up that idiot who told me he plays for some Borussia(not Dortmund, some other one I had never heard of) in Bundelsiga... Or maybe he used to before??? He told me he is 21 and his potential on FIFA is 90 so seems good, personally I would love a keeper like Cortois or De Gea as they performed this season..... Valdes was awesome in his last two seasons' unfortunately he can't continue...

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    What can Messi do when he hardly gets the ball during the game??? Ur point is totally wrong Arijanit!!! He said he wanted to win and dedicate the trophy to Tito, he did everything he could!!! He made some amazing runs, dribbled past 3-4 defenders more than thrice, but when he passes the ball to some other player asking a return pass, that player loses the ball!!! U can't blame Messi for the last match at least, that draw wasn't his fault.... Martino's tactics have sucked throughout the season, hopefully Enrique will do good... And plus signing of Luiz can strengthen our clumsy defence, Dueluefue(sorry if I wrote his name wrong, I don't know him but have heard he has been amazing in Bundesliga) can do better than Pinto and if Rues agrees to come to Barca(I fear he won't), I will be the happiest fan on Earth while Cat will be surely dismayed, why Cat?
    I'm just trying to prove a point to "Messi being a magician". Also, next season is going to be just as bad for Barcelona. Luiz has already agreed to moved to PSG for nearly 50m euros, something Barcelona probably wouldn't have paid (not legally at least xD). As for Reus, you can automatically cross him off the list. Barcelona already have Ter Stegen coming, but they still need a back-up goalkeeper.

And you confused me about Deulofeu... how can he be better than Pinto when Pinto is a goalkeeper and Deulofeu is a forward?
    Last edited by Arijanit; 05-24-2014 at 05:22 AM.
    Team: Presheva FC

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Semifinals in Champions League, 2nd in League and 2nd in cup, nothing for Barcelona this year.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Oh Messi, what you did with Bayern
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Spain - FC Barcelona-suarez-park.jpg

lol

Barca - Juve in the final, I have the feeling that won't be a hard game for Barcelona

Seems to be a perfect season for Barcelona so far and yea Messi can do it without Xavi and Iniesta.

Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations

Barcelona is the best club and messi had ruled ,will rule.

Bro is there any one who could help with this 1-2-1-3-3 wired formation I had lost first leg in champions league and I need to win on aggregate 3-0 please help me to win Spain - FC Barcelona-screenshot_2021-06-12-19-31-26-659_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Neymar is now a Barcelona player
    How Naymer playing PSG

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast