Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: WHO HELPS SUSAN FC getting out of the deep**** ??? i'll be very thankful for any hint

WHO HELPS SUSAN FC getting out of the deep**** ??? i'll be very thankful for any hint

here's my crappy LEAGUE situation,level 2,MY AVERAGE SKILLS 22.0:
    WHO HELPS SUSAN FC getting out of the deepshit ??? i'll be very thankful for any hint-susan-standing.jpg

my next 4 matches are against players right above my position(6th,5th,3rd,2nd)and i would love to beat them all since they're around my same average skills.
    I would start from the first match and without making a new thread,i'll be posting here the next opponents formations and try to get some help from anyone who feels to.I Really need to be promoted and why not try to rank at least 4th!! thank you in advance for any kind of support!!

1st match: vs 19.7 skilled team

WHO HELPS SUSAN FC getting out of the deepshit ??? i'll be very thankful for any hint-sheik.jpg

How good are your fullbacks?

I think if you play a narrow midfield focused formation you will get the win.

if you could post your squad it would be easier to see what formation suits your team

put your formation
    Last edited by khris; 09-15-2013 at 01:47 AM.
    Susan Fc likes this.

ok, I have seen your team in the other post...
    well, I was playing during 9 months, and 90% of matches with a 4-3-3... only in some cases,, like today in the champions league match, I use another formation like the 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, or 4-4-2 defensive with blue arrows in all the MC.... I think that maybe as a player you use a different formation per day, and... maybe sometimes not the better. Try to play usually with a 4-3-3, for sure against worst teams, with attacking mentality, defense in zone, mixed passing, 2 blue arrows in the 2 DC and I put all the other players with red arrows.
    see the match and put the price of entrances of your stadium to have the 8% + 5% extra posesion, that helps sometimes...

if you try this and don't work against this guy, see the guide of this forum to see the better formation to play against this team..
    but, I think you can try something like a 3-5-2, this team have lot of defense so... here is the key, and in the control of the midfield...
    good luck

PD- if you have an important match at home, do like me, change the hour of the match and play at 2:00 AM xDDDD like I did yesterday in the champions league match (^-^)
    Last edited by khris; 09-15-2013 at 02:04 AM.
    Susan Fc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHABBADOO View Post
    How good are your fullbacks?

I think if you play a narrow midfield focused formation you will get the win.

if you could post your squad it would be easier to see what formation suits your team
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    put your formation
    ok, I have seen your team in the other post...
    well, I was playing during 9 months, and 90% of matches with a 4-3-3... only in some cases,, like today in the champions league match, I use another formation like the 4-1-2-1-2 diamond, or 4-4-2 defensive with blue arrows in all the MC.... I think that maybe as a player you use a different formation per day, and... maybe sometimes not the better. Try to play usually with a 4-3-3, for sure against worst teams, with attacking mentality, defense in zone, mixed passing, 2 blue arrows in the 2 DC and I put all the other players with red arrows.
    see the match and put the price of entrances of your stadium to have the 8% + 5% extra posesion, that helps sometimes...

if you try this and don't work against this guy, see the guide of this forum to see the better formation to play against this team..
    but, I think you can try something like a 3-5-2, this team have lot of defense so... here is the key, and in the control of the midfield...
    good luck

PD- if you have an important match at home, do like me, change the hour of the match and play at 2:00 AM xDDDD like I did yesterday in the champions league match (^-^)
    oh sorry i forgot to put my formation..it's already set to 4-5-1 V style,accordingly with the tab of counters...but still open to any suggestion...luckily i have a balanced team so i don't have many lacks around roles.

WHO HELPS SUSAN FC getting out of the deepshit ??? i'll be very thankful for any hint-susan-fc.jpg
    khris likes this.

what I've said, try a 4-3-3... is not normal to be 7th with your team, with a team worst like your I'm 1st, in level 1, but first with 8 points of advantage, and some active players...
    try 4-3-3, like I said, is the only thing I can say, cos with me goes right... (^-^)
    Susan Fc likes this.

what I've said, try a 4-3-3... is not normal to be 7th with your team, with a team worst like your I'm 1st, in level 1, but first with 8 points of advantage, and some active players...
    try 4-3-3, like I said, is the only thing I can say, cos with me goes right... (^-^)
    ty i'll post formations and results very soon! the drama is i'm still into the CL(semifinal) 1)that's gonna cost me 2 TK to change the time of the matches...but it must be done! 2) my opponent is narrowly stronger than me...it'll be fun!! i might ask for help for that match too!! ehehe

Geeeeez...the guy just switched formation...that's the fun of this game,i'm not gonna change mine until 5 minutes before the match.i swear i checked all his matches and what i posted was his usual formation....grrrrrrrr now i got this crap:

WHO HELPS SUSAN FC getting out of the deepshit ??? i'll be very thankful for any hint-hmm.jpg
    khris likes this.

against last formation ... play 4-5-1V style you will kick his ass ...
    TimYoung and Susan Fc like this.
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

Quote Originally Posted by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ View Post
    against last formation ... play 4-5-1V style you will kick his ass ...
    ty MR SUFFERER,we'll see! i'll post results! the game starts in 5 minutes....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast