Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: WHO HELPS SUSAN FC getting out of the deep**** ??? i'll be very thankful for any hint

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Fc View Post
    Geeeeez...the guy just switched formation...that's the fun of this game,i'm not gonna change mine until 5 minutes before the match.i swear i checked all his matches and what i posted was his usual formation....grrrrrrrr now i got this crap:

Attachment 12255
    hahahaha that's because maybe... he thinks that you will see his formation before the match, and.... thats why he have this ...."big arrow" formation xDDDD ..that is saying to you...-"my players will walk on this direction because they are not drunk girl" xDDDDD hahaha, what I've said, don't worry, because one can be crazy looking what others do LOL I just put my 4-3-3 and have confidence in the team....... (^-^) good luck.. or... well u played this nope???? how goes???

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    hahahaha that's because maybe... he thinks that you will see his formation before the match, and.... thats why he have this ...."big arrow" formation xDDDD ..that is saying to you...-"my players will walk on this direction because they are not drunk girl" xDDDDD hahaha, what I've said, don't worry, because one can be crazy looking what others do LOL I just put my 4-3-3 and have confidence in the team....... (^-^) good luck.. or... well u played this nope???? how goes???
    i couldn't attand the match and you know?? another damn draw!! i'm sick at this ****!!
    WHO HELPS SUSAN FC getting out of the deepshit ??? i'll be very thankful for any hint-grrrr.jpg

i couldn't attand the match and you know?? another damn draw!! i'm sick at this ****!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grrrr.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	12291

ohhh damn bad luck .. sorry for that
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

Quote Originally Posted by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ View Post
    ohhh damn bad luck .. sorry for that
    hi there mr sufferer!! **** happens!
    would you or anybody here,help me understand my next match tactic? the mofo must have spent tons on tokens to get that team...i can tell since i beated him in the first leg...but i remember i was better on skill...now he's boosted up to 25.4,having any single player better than mines except for one!
    his formation :
    WHO HELPS SUSAN FC getting out of the deepshit ??? i'll be very thankful for any hint-2nd.jpg

i thought something like this to counter...with attacking mentality hard tackling short passing through the middle

WHO HELPS SUSAN FC getting out of the deepshit ??? i'll be very thankful for any hint-me.jpg

any other idea??

NO. your AMC is useless he have 2 DMC ... so i prefer to go with 3N-1-4-2 ... or 4-4-2 both are attacking system ..

you will attack his flanks cuz the middle is solid with 2DMC ...
    Susan Fc likes this.
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

Rookie
    NO. your AMC is useless he have 2 DMC ... so i prefer to go with 3N-1-4-2 ... or 4-4-2 both are attacking system ..

Would not suggest 442, played this same formation and lost 3-0 at home, and am playing him again today, going for 451 flat
    Susan Fc likes this.

playing 3N in defense makes me feel uncomfortable,cause of his ML/MR...it might work,but would be a great risk if he set flanks attacking.i might chose to play in defense and try to rob him with a lucky counter attack! eheh grrrrrr,this league is getting hell for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by crsbrwn2000 View Post
    Would not suggest 442, played this same formation and lost 3-0 at home, and am playing him again today, going for 451 flat
    really,4-4-2 made me lose too many matches...i don't like it at all,even when it can be the best solution,i'd rather pick another formation!my favourite is 3-5-2,but this time i feel like i must invent something else....hmmmmm....grrrrrr LOL!

I Lost 1-4,i tried 4-4-2...i got 2 goals against,then i went mad and tried everything without luck! :'

playing 3N in defense makes me feel uncomfortable,cause of his ML/MR...it might work,but would be a great risk if he set flanks attacking.i might chose to play in defense and try to rob him with a lucky counter attack! eheh grrrrrr,this league is getting hell for me!!
    why not played with 3-1-4-2 ... you have also ML-MR .. they block their attacking ... it's not count as there blank space without DL-DR ...

if i face these formation one day i probably will go with 3-1-4-2 ..

sorry for you lost ..
    Susan Fc likes this.
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast