Thread: Formation tips

Formation tips

A lot of my AMC/MC players ended up retiring this season,so I have to make a formation out of what I already have. What do you guys think about

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Formation tips-uploadfromtaptalk1389525122579.jpg  
    Using Tapatalk

its based from the 4-4-2, but a bit defensive. so its good. i still think the 4-4-2 is still overpowered
    get the reds off the CFs and blues off the SBs
    oh noes dem arrows be trollin me again
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I would use blue arrow on DMC (to help cover the hole in the middle of the backline) , red arrows on the ML & MR (to give you psuedo AML & AMR) . No other arrows or need for them. Might be a little weak on possession with only 2 players at midfield but should be a good formation for hard defending plus counterattack. (That is, if formations and tactics mean anything at all in this game)
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

I prefer 4-1-4-1 if your striker works well alone.

2 MCs is quite balanced, it's better than one, and it holds out against 3MCs formations.

It is a defensive formation so your wingers/ST should have excellent acceleration.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T