Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Can someone explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    .????

There is no dr/l
    Sorry, ML/R I mean. Whoever is going head to head with the wingers. Or like littledude says, it's the CDM whose zone the winger is playing through.

Or your players are just having and off day.

My players often do...grrrrrr.... if one of my two DC or MC has an off day, I'm always screwed. If one of my two wingers has an off day, I usually struggle to score.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    The DMC will block shots from the wingers, after all, the shots are aimed at the centre where the DMC is naturally is.

Like I implied, it COULD be that you had ineffective wingers who didn't really do any damage to the DR/L AND his DMC was blocking not only shots from the wings but also making tackles in the middle.

Once you moved your winger to the middle as an AMC, one v one with the DMC, he might have had more luck going past the fella. Whoever he was up against prior to that on the flanks did a pretty good job keeping him quiet.

We can only assume tht's wht happened. Take a look at the final rating and you can rough get an idea on what happened.
    If this is the case i just cant see a situation where attacking on flanks is the key to sucess. I mean if you cant get through when opponent only play with 3 defenders with naked flanks? Or do you mean 4-5-1 v-style would be better against teams who playing without DMC, even if he is playing with DL/DR?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12