Page 93 of 125 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations - What to use?

How would anyone play this formation ?? I am thinking 3N-1-2-2W(AML/R)-2

Table of Counter Formations - What to use?-form.jpg

Although he sometimes swaps the DMC for a AMC..he has rating of 43 to my 37 and although I am top on GD he hasn't let a goal in this season and has a stadium of 43000....eeek...although after last season anything is possible.
    Last edited by leddy; 09-02-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

how can i counter a 4-1-3W-2?
    last I tryed a 3W-1-4-2 and lost 1:3 by a possesion of 53 %
    4-1-4-1? but is this to defensive?
    Last edited by Hobbit71; 09-03-2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: misspelling

*deleted*
    Last edited by Rycoon; 09-03-2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: delete

Quote Originally Posted by Ranty Oktarianda View Post
    Flat or what sir ?
    Can you write the command too ?
    I depends on quality of your DMs, Ms, and AMs, and his Ms. So, he is playing 4 - 5 - 1, right?
    I would use 3N - 5 - 2:
    a] in case you have same or worse quality of your MCs, use flat formation, because you need dominance in the midfield, and if you do not have quality, you need at least quantity there
    b] in case you have better MCs, and also good AML and AMR, and also good DMC, use V-style
    (3DC - DMC - 2MC - AML - AMR - 2ST)
    c] in case you do not have good DMC and 3 good MCs and good AML and AMR use this:
    (3DC - 3MC - AML - AMR - 2ST)
    d] in case you have only good ML and good 3MCs and good MR, use flat formation

In all cases follow these rules:
    1] bring the best players on the pitch
    2] have reasonable number of players in back row - if your opponent has only 1ST and no AML/C/R, 3DC are enough
    3] dominate midfield - you need to bring ball from your side to your STs and/or AMs through the midfield, 2 really good MCs could be enough for this task, so you could diversified and use DMs, MCs and AMs; in case your opponent does not use DMs, your AMs will help the STs and develop pressure on the opponents back row (Ds)
    4] use at least one ST
    5] take into account form of players - I would not change players which received mark 9 or 8 in the last match, if they received 7 it is safe unless there is no need of some substantive change, if they received 6 I think usually about the change, with marks 5 and lower I change players in all cases
    6] do not change formation rapidly, it is good if reasonable number of players could stay at their position, at least in same row, it is also good to alter only small number of formations, let us say 2, 3, 4

And arrows and commands, it depends on situation and what is your tem gat used for.
    Last edited by Francesko901; 09-03-2013 at 08:41 PM.

I read somehwere abount countering formation for top eleven as follow:

To win against this 4-4-2 classic formation and beat it you need to keep the midfield whilst being strong in attack, what I’d recommend is a 4-5-1 V formation with attacking arrows on the DMC to effectively turn him to a MC when you are attacking.

————-ST—————
    AML———————AMR
    ———MC——-MC———
    ————-DMC (UP)———
    DL—- —-DC–DC———DR

If you are losing add arrows to both sets of wingers to give you an extra edge.

Orders:
    Mentality: Depends how many you want to win by, go for an attacking against weaker teams and vice verse for stronger.
    Passing: Mixed
    Pressing: Own half without offside trap, full pitch with fast defenders and offside trap.
    The others do not really matter, just make sure your opponent has no AM when you do the offside or counter attack.

I use 4-5-1V against an opponent using 4-4-2 Classic but lose 0-4 even though I follow exactly as above. The only reason I can think of is my opponent is either token buying player or he's using cheat code because we are in Level 3 but his average quality is already 35 and most of his players are 5* players. (he must bought alot of scout players the season before. My average quality is only 21.) My league is a 1 team league because of this opponent. He is undefeated and scoring goals like mad 48 against 1.

Well, top eleven these day get boring, just buy token and go 4 - 4 - 2 classic to win all
    Back to main topic. Any suggestion to win agaisnt 4 - 4 -2 classic with same quality this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Francesko901 View Post
    I depends on quality of your DMs, Ms, and AMs, and his Ms. So, he is playing 4 - 5 - 1, right?
    I would use 3N - 5 - 2:
    a] in case you have same or worse quality of your MCs, use flat formation, because you need dominance in the midfield, and if you do not have quality, you need at least quantity there
    b] in case you have better MCs, and also good AML and AMR, and also good DMC, use V-style
    (3DC - DMC - 2MC - AML - AMR - 2ST)
    c] in case you do not have good DMC and 3 good MCs and good AML and AMR use this:
    (3DC - 3MC - AML - AMR - 2ST)
    d] in case you have only good ML and good 3MCs and good MR, use flat formation

In all cases follow these rules:
    1] bring the best players on the pitch
    2] have reasonable number of players in back row - if your opponent has only 1ST and no AML/C/R, 3DC are enough
    3] dominate midfield - you need to bring ball from your side to your STs and/or AMs through the midfield, 2 really good MCs could be enough for this task, so you could diversified and use DMs, MCs and AMs; in case your opponent does not use DMs, your AMs will help the STs and develop pressure on the opponents back row (Ds)
    4] use at least one ST
    5] take into account form of players - I would not change players which received mark 9 or 8 in the last match, if they received 7 it is safe unless there is no need of some substantive change, if they received 6 I think usually about the change, with marks 5 and lower I change players in all cases
    6] do not change formation rapidly, it is good if reasonable number of players could stay at their position, at least in same row, it is also good to alter only small number of formations, let us say 2, 3, 4

And arrows and commands, it depends on situation and what is your tem gat used for.
    Thank you so much sir ,I win with great score )

How to beat this formation guys ?
    ---------st--------
    -------------------
    ----mc-mc-mc----
    Dml------------dmr
    Dl------dc-------dr
    ---------gk--------

And I have two six star defender and six star midfielder
    So what command must I use .?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranty Oktarianda View Post
    How to beat this formation guys ?
    ---------st--------
    -------------------
    ----mc-mc-mc----
    Dml------------dmr
    Dl------dc-------dr
    ---------gk--------

And I have two six star defender and six star midfielder
    So what command must I use .?
    Wait, there is one player missing! Let us suppose it is ST.

I would use 3N-5-2 V-style, but it depends on quality of your AML/AMR and quality of his DML/DMR. In case he is quite better in this comparison, I would use 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond (short passes, playing through the middle of the pitch - because you have no players on the sides in the midfield). 4-4-2 Classic could also serve well, 3N-4-1-2 in case of your strong back row and many good Ms could also work fine. Still, you could find your own solution following the rules I described above.

During making your inventions, have in mind that players are not pinned to pitch, they have also sound contact and influence with/on surrounding fields, e.g. your ML is in contact with opponents MR, but also with AMR, DMR and right MC (I am not sure abou right DMC and right AMC).

Quote Originally Posted by Francesko901 View Post
    Wait, there is one player missing! Let us suppose it is ST.

I would use 3N-5-2 V-style, but it depends on quality of your AML/AMR and quality of his DML/DMR. In case he is quite better in this comparison, I would use 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond (short passes, playing through the middle of the pitch - because you have no players on the sides in the midfield). 4-4-2 Classic could also serve well, 3N-4-1-2 in case of your strong back row and many good Ms could also work fine. Still, you could find your own solution following the rules I described above.

During making your inventions, have in mind that players are not pinned to pitch, they have also sound contact and influence with/on surrounding fields, e.g. your ML is in contact with opponents MR, but also with AMR, DMR and right MC (I am not sure abou right DMC and right AMC).

Thank for your suggestion sir

Page 93 of 125 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast