Page 97 of 125 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations - What to use?

Lost 2:1 with 4-1-2-1-2, but ok.

Have league game away, he has better quality(2points). I need to win to pass him on the leaderboard. He plays very attacking strategy.
    Any suggestion how to beat him?

His formation:
    Table of Counter Formations - What to use?-topp.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    That is an illegal formation since he plays with less than 3 defenders. I would play against this with 4-3W-1-2 and attack him through the center.
    thanks for the info much appreciated

i am facing a 4-1-2-1-2 team WIDE MIDFIELDER ( i am slightly better in quality ), the table says 3-5-2 flat.. does it mean 3 dc, ml, mr, 3mc and 2 striker? what team order should i use? it seems that he used counter attack in all his matches even against much weaker opponents. he won his last 16 league games in a row even though in almost all of his games, opponents had some number of shots on goal ( his striker is very efficient in converting their chances ).. any suggestion?

Rookie
    Hi
    This is my first season so I'm starting to understand the whole formation thing in this game but I have troubles.
    Today I've played with worse team than mine.
    He played:
    - - ST - -
    LW - - -RW
    - CM CM CM -
    LB CB CB RB

Because I don't have MR in my team and the AMC is poor I decided that because I'm better than oponent I should win either way so i decided to put my best players in using suitable formation for them. I decided to play 4-5-1 v style.
    After the first half I was loosing 1-0.
    I decided to switch to something which I thought (after reading guides of zonal marking etc.) might work:
    - - ST - -
    - - AMC - -
    - CM CM CM -
    DML - - - DMR
    LB - CB - RB
    Making tham play offensive and very offensive in the last quarter of a game. But nothing changed.
    I lost the game 1-0.

Tomorrow I have a match with a team with similar formation. I really want to win this one to stay in a fight for a 2 spot.
    I won't buy the mr (problem with tokens). This time I have a match on my field.
    What should I do??

For now I want to play this formation:
    - - ST - -
    - - AMC - -
    ML CM CM -
    - - - - DMR
    LB CB CB RB
    Although my AM is not impressive player.

I would be thankful for any piece of advise.

Greetings from Poland
    Adam
    Last edited by Adam Marszał; 09-16-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Rookie
    Additional question. Please confirm or correct.
    If I have better players than oponent I'm watching the game and playing at home what if I always play the same position as oponent?
    In theory that's not the best formation but still having better player I just should be better?

Hi, I read a lot your tips and find them really usefull but it's first time a post.
    Tonight I have game 2 in Semi Final Champions against a guy just a bit stronger but not that much 47,7 vs 46,8.
    He's got a weird formation in a
    GK
    RD CD CD LD
    CM LM
    AMC
    ST ST ST

(In midfield, he's got a left wing and one center midfielder he puts not in the center but just a little on the right)

I started game 1 with a
    3-1-2 (MC)-3(AML-AMC-AMR)-1
    but took 2 goals in the first minute so I changed to a
    4-5-1 (V Style) by taking out my AMC and putting a DR.
    thought that was the answer cause quickly took possession and scored. But he finished by putting a last goal and we ended on a 3-1.

What formation would u use to counter him and give me chance to come back ?

Thanks for ur help
    Last edited by Florent Nusbaumer; 09-18-2013 at 06:50 AM.

Rookie
    I'm facing an oponnent with a formation not mentioned in the table at the first page. He's is playing similar formtion as Sajadi wrote few pages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahid Sajadi View Post
    3-2(W)-3-2
    i will upload a picture of it .

Attachment 11526
    I need to win it cause it's a fight for a second place.
    Unfortunatelly my main striker is seriously injured (and I have 11 medical treatment so I cannot fixed him) and the only AMC is injured as well (but he is a crappy player so it doesn't really matter imho).
    Could you suggest any formation to match this guy? Imho I still have better players and the match is at my stadium (but it's very likely that I won't be online).
    If it's possible please suggest also formations settings (arrows and others).

Thanks for every help!
    Last edited by Adam Marszał; 09-18-2013 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Marszał View Post
    I'm facing an oponnent with a formation not mentioned in the table at the first page. He's is playing similar formtion as Sajadi wrote few pages ago.

I need to win it cause it's a fight for a second place.
    Unfortunatelly my main striker is seriously injured (and I have 11 medical treatment so I cannot fixed him) and the only AMC is injured as well (but he is a crappy player so it doesn't really matter imho).
    Could you suggest any formation to match this guy? Imho I still have better players and the match is at my stadium (but it's very likely that I won't be online).
    If it's possible please suggest also formations settings (arrows and others).

Thanks for every help!
    w tym momencie 3. Galatasaray jest w ustawieniu 3N-2W(DML/DMR)-3N-2, a 4. Espartinas 4-3N-2W(AML/AMR)-1
    kiedyś przeciwników grających 3N-2W(DML/DMR)-3N-2 pokonywałem właśnie grając 4-3N-2W(AML/AMR)-1, ale wtedy nie zmieniałem tak 'często' formacji jak teraz, odkąd pamiętam lepiej mój zespół grał grając skrzydłami, ale wynik zależy od sprawy losowej, nie zawsze lepszy zespół na papierze wygrywa mecz

CL revanche vs 4-4-2 (Lose away 0:2), how to play vs unbeatable 4-4-2?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    w tym momencie 3. Galatasaray jest w ustawieniu 3N-2W(DML/DMR)-3N-2, a 4. Espartinas 4-3N-2W(AML/AMR)-1
    kiedyś przeciwników grających 3N-2W(DML/DMR)-3N-2 pokonywałem właśnie grając 4-3N-2W(AML/AMR)-1, ale wtedy nie zmieniałem tak 'często' formacji jak teraz, odkąd pamiętam lepiej mój zespół grał grając skrzydłami, ale wynik zależy od sprawy losowej, nie zawsze lepszy zespół na papierze wygrywa mecz
    Dzięki za odpowiedz!
    Rozumiem, że grając tak dokładnie odpowiadam na to co on ustawia w obronie i po prostu liczę, że się przez niego przebije, tak?
    Udało mi się jednak wyleczyć napastnika i może po prostu zagram 4 3N 2W 1 jak dzisiaj z krótkimi podaniami, a resztą na normal, aczkolwiek myślałem jeszcze o wariancie 3N 3N 2W i albo 2 napastnikach albo dm i st.

Jeszcze raz dzięki
    Chester FC likes this.

Page 97 of 125 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast