Page 64 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations - What to use?

Quote Originally Posted by silvayo View Post
    A stupid question. How can I counter the 4-1(MC)-2N(AMC/AMC)-3ST formation?
    3(N)-2(DMC)-4-1, normal mentality, down both flanks, mixed passing.
    One of your MC's should have a red arrow and the other one- a blue one.. No arrows on your DMC's
    Or 4-2(DMC)-3(W)-1 with red arrows on all of your wide players.
    Or this one:
    ----ST----ST-----
    ------------------
    ML-MC-MC-MC ----
    -------------------
    ----DC-DC-DC-DR , which Razvan Rzv suggested, only with blue arrows onat least two of your CM's, and no red arrows.
    Or replace one of the ST's with a DMC, place a blue arrow on one of your MC's and red ones on your more attacking MC.
    GL!

In 1 hour, i'll play against a 3N - 3MC - 2 AM L/R - 2ST (total average = 135.5 )
    I thought to play a 4N (with red arrows in the flanks) - 1 DMC (red arrows) - 4 Mid - 1 ST with def tactic, forced conter, mixed passes to the flank (i have an average 136.4)
    it's great for you ?

hi everybody!

today i have to beat a 4-3W-1-2 and found the counter 4-1-4-1 at this forum

for tactics I selected:
    mentality: defensive
    focus passing. through the middle
    pressing style : whole opitch
    tackling style: normal
    passing style: short
    force counterattacks: x
    play offsied trap: x

could this be the right way against a strong opponent???

thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyril Laffargue View Post
    In 1 hour, i'll play against a 3N - 3MC - 2 AM L/R - 2ST (total average = 135.5 )
    I thought to play a 4N (with red arrows in the flanks) - 1 DMC (red arrows) - 4 Mid - 1 ST with def tactic, forced conter, mixed passes to the flank (i have an average 136.4)
    it's great for you ?
    Hah!
    I,m playing against my best buddy in 15 minutes and he's using the exact same tactic. I'll be fielding 4-3-2(AML/R)-1, with one red and one blue arrow on my MC's, red arrows on my wide players, normal mentality, down both flanks, own half, zonal. The teams are of equal quality with mine having a small advantage. Will write a report in 20-25 minute, hopefully it works!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDD View Post
    Hah!
    I,m playing against my best buddy in 15 minutes and he's using the exact same tactic. I'll be fielding 4-3-2(AML/R)-1, with one red and one blue arrow on my MC's, red arrows on my wide players, normal mentality, down both flanks, own half, zonal. The teams are of equal quality with mine having a small advantage. Will write a report in 20-25 minute, hopefully it works!
    Well, he didn't show up...
    I had 15% possession bonus. No real chances during the first half, so I changes the passing to "long", didn't help. Then I changdt the orders- attacking, mixed, mixed and started creating chances. Finally got a penalty on 70 mins and scored. Then I scored another after a cross from the left and reverted to my old instructions. He managed to score a goal, but in the end I won!
    Still I don't think it was a very successful tactic. Perhaps a 4-5-1 or something...

Well, he didn't show up...
    I had 15% possession bonus. No real chances during the first half, so I changes the passing to "long", didn't help. Then I changdt the orders- attacking, mixed, mixed and started creating chances. Finally got a penalty on 70 mins and scored. Then I scored another after a cross from the left and reverted to my old instructions. He managed to score a goal, but in the end I won!
    Still I don't think it was a very successful tactic. Perhaps a 4-5-1 or something...
    So !! I won ! 1-2 ! But that was hard !
    He scored on penalty at 17' and me at 38' ! i have the possesion (58 vs 42) ! i scored another at 51' and change my tactic for a 4 - 3N-2-1, and that's all ! i lost a bit possesion to finish at 54 vs 46 ! He shoot 18 and me 17 times ! But i played in def. ! So, i think i made a little mistake to change the tactic ! perhaps i had the best one in the begining ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyril Laffargue View Post
    So !! I won ! 1-2 ! But that was hard !
    He scored on penalty at 17' and me at 38' ! i have the possesion (58 vs 42) ! i scored another at 51' and change my tactic for a 4 - 3N-2-1, and that's all ! i lost a bit possesion to finish at 54 vs 46 ! He shoot 18 and me 17 times ! But i played in def. ! So, i think i made a little mistake to change the tactic ! perhaps i had the best one in the begining ...
    Well, that was quite good a possession, considering the fact that you were away.
    Congrats on your victory!

Thx guy ! Just waiting the others ligue's game to know if i stay at the first place ! The end of the season seems to be very interresting !

Apprentice
    Hah!
    i used same formation as yours and lost 2_1 .may be you will have more luck

how to beat team
    ----ST----ST-----
    ------------------
    ML-MC-MC-MC ----
    -------------------
    ----DC-DC-DC-DR

my team 4-4-1-1
    -------st--------
    -------amc------
    -ml--mc--mc--mr-
    -dl--dc--dc--dr--