Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1248
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations - What to use?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by elaiti View Post
    My opponent :

But answer me to two questions please.

In order that it would serve that I was playing with an AMC if my rival plays with a DMC?

For that I to play with a DMC if my rival does not play with an AMC?

Thank you very much to all :P

Players with yellow triangle are not an option!

AMC and DMC are used to give more space, better ball transition and most important, midfield control.

No blue arrows on DL/R!

Can You make narrow diamond formation W/O yellow triangle players ?

The problem is that I use 4-4-2 and my players 29 are for this formation.
    After this I have a MC of 29 and other one of 25, also a ST of 26, and have a DC and a DR of 23.
    Nowadays I have 742K, but it only would give myself money or for an AMC or for a DMC. The possibility that would have of playing with 4-1-2-1-2 diamond would be to put the DC of 30 of average in DMC that also can play in this position, but it would have to put of DC to a player 23 and then with the money it might obtain an AMC. Already you know my players, I wait for your advice and again, thank you very much:P

Hello, already I have bought a DC of 29, in order that my current defense could be DMC since also it has this position. The only thing that lacking me is an AMC that I am not going to be able to buy for lack of money. That seems to you to play it 4-1-3n-2? Thank you.

Please, put me if you can by means of an image since it would have to put my players, positions and arrows, the party is tomorrow and for if we cannot speak before at least know your idea already :P

Thank you.
    Last edited by elaiti; 10-03-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Rookie
    Ok
    I'm not a pro but there is something in your formation which i don't understand. Why did you use a DMC? The oponent doesn't have the AMC . Did you put a blue arrow on that DMC to boost central defenders?
    I assume that you read the TimYoung instructions to 4-1-3-2 formation but what orders do you put there?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Marszał View Post
    Ok
    I'm not a pro but there is something in your formation which i don't understand. Why did you use a DMC? The oponent doesn't have the AMC . Did you put a blue arrow on that DMC to boost central defenders?
    I assume that you read the TimYoung instructions to 4-1-3-2 formation but what orders do you put there?

It is what I asked more above, and they said to me that it was in order that it was influencing the fluency of the game the field. That formation advises me for the return? I play in my field, the truth that with 1-0 would happen from round, but I would like to put at least 2 goals for if my rival fits a goal not to lose.

4-5-1 V-style works perfectly against 3W-1-3N-1-2, I won 4:1.

This it was my idea for the first party :S But now it is the return, in my field, and I am losing 2-1, need to stay as minimum 1-0 but if it marks me minimal I would have to mark 2. I need to put a formation that serves me to leave my desk 0 and to mark at least a goal.

works 3w-1dmc-2mc-3w(amr-amc-aml)-1st ??
    Or would with 3N in defense?

Quote Originally Posted by weipro View Post
    works 3w-1dmc-2mc-3w(amr-amc-aml)-1st ??
    Or would with 3N in defense?
    Hello, if you refer to my rival I put an image of his alignment in the previous page.

Thank you.