Page 116 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1248
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations - What to use?

Apprentice
    --------ST-----ST---------
    -----------AMC-----------
    --------MC------------MR
    -----------DMC-----------
    DL------DC-----DC------DR

-------ST-----ST---------
    ----------AMC-----------
    ML------------MC--------
    ----------DMC-----------
    DL-----DC-----DC-----DR

Hello guys & girls!
    Can we give this a name, and put it in the counter column?

Thank you!

Whats the counter for 3W-1-2MC-3W-1 ???

Quote Originally Posted by Berzelius View Post
    Hi Marcus,

I like to defend with 5 defenders when there's 3 opposite strikers , especially when there's 2 wingers more.
    You have to play with 2 strikers because he only have 1 central defender.
    For midfield it depends of your team's strength compared to the opposite team's strength.
    If you're weaker, play with 3 MC; if you're as strong or stronger, play with 2 MC and 1 AMC. It's possible to switch during the match (depends of the evolution of the match).

So i'll advise you to play 5-3N-2 and switch during the match to 5-2MC-1AMC-2 if you control the match but don't score goals, or if you lose.

Defensive mentality, mixed passing, pressing own half, normal passing, normal tackling (or strong if he's better than you), force counter attacks, no offside trap.

PS: i don't know about attacking threw the middle in this situation, maybe it will be efficient?
    PS2: can you tell us the result please? Thank you.
    Hi, I used the above to counter his 3W-2MC-2W-3

The result ended in a 1-1 draw, possesion was 50/50 however he was at home and had 3 mates cheering him on. He had 11% home possesion bonus so happy with 50/50 possesion stat in the end and the away goal. I pushed in the last 20mins with AMC but didnt get that 2nd goal.

Tomorrow is the home tie so we will see how it goes.

I think there's a mistake with the table of counter formations. 3N-1-4-2 doesn't work well against 4-3W-1-2. This happened to my today in my cup match: Table of Counter Formations - What to use?-1.jpgTable of Counter Formations - What to use?-troll.jpg Maybe I should have posted this at the troll results page, but I just wanted to warn the others to not use 3N-1-4-2 vs 4-3W-1-2

I have a tough puzzle here to solve as my opponent has a superior team and is playing in this formation: 3W-1-2-1-3 Narrow Diamond

Any ideas on what the best formation/strategy would be to increase my chances here?

Cupfinale. I will play against 4-3w-3. His team is slightly better than mine. How should i beat it?

Maybe someone can explain, I've just played the person who has beaten me 3 times in a row. 4th time lucky I thought and I need to win to stand any chance of making champions league football next season, crazy when you think I'm won CL 3 times and in semi final 2nd leg tonight trying to make my 5th final and I'm only level 6 in the game.

Tonight he played 4-4-1-1 His team, slightly better than mine. I played 4-5-1V defensive, counter attack, passing down the wings with red arrows on DMC and DR/DL.
    I was at home but all his mates turned up and my home advantage was lost, ended up giving away 3% possession advantage to away team. I lost 2-0.

My team can beat far better teams in CL and CUP but in the league I cannot even beat or get a draw against people playing 4-4-2 at the moment. I keep morale of players above 90 they were all 99% fitness when they started the match.

I'm at a loss as to what I did wrong or am doing wrong against this guy and his mates in our current league.

Do NOT trust this list, it works ~50% of the time, which means you're better of flipping a coin!

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    3W-1-2-1-3 Narrow Diamond
    No way to counter this formation effectively?

Awesome? Thanks everyone!