Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Can someone help me finding a good formation ?

Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    Your current team and formation actually looks fine, keep this formation, change the tactic to: attack down both flanks, mixed passing, own half, zonal mark.You dont have to change to the new one, just pick the formation you like the most and we will give you tactic suggestion
    Okay,btw thanks for the suggestions

is like asking what is best medicine for all illnesses ?
    you need to change formation to not leave gaps at back and exploit opposition weakness ...
    if you want to stick to one formation, then you shouldn't play this game or at least expect to win when you keep same formations and order facing different formations
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Amirul Azhar View Post
    So,is offside trap needed?
    Zonal + offside trap for normal and switch to man-to-man for counterattacking. Your main formation should serve you well for 80% of the matches. You can quickly switch to a 3-1-4-2 for variety
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Zonal + offside trap for normal and switch to man-to-man for counterattacking. Your main formation should serve you well for 80% of the matches. You can quickly switch to a 3-1-4-2 for variety
    Thanks bro for the info !

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    is like asking what is best medicine for all illnesses ?
    you need to change formation to not leave gaps at back and exploit opposition weakness ...
    if you want to stick to one formation, then you shouldn't play this game or at least expect to win when you keep same formations and order facing different formations
    i'll take it as an advice... thanks !

i'll take it as an advice... thanks !
    it is an advice mate .. always try to make sure opposition team are stopped where u expect them to attack and exploit their weakness
    this is why i play different formations every match
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    it is an advice mate .. always try to make sure opposition team are stopped where u expect them to attack and exploit their weakness
    this is why i play different formations every match
    so, i need few more strategies to counter my opponent's.... i see...

maybe an attacking formation and a defensive formation should make it.... depends on the opponent,right?

If you are a stronger team or around the strength of a majority of your opponents in the league, I think you don't really need to worry about playing counter formations. I rather let opponents try to counter my strongest formation.

If you are significantly wearker then yes, it works to you advantage to try and play counter formation but I prefer to let ppl lose sleep over my team than me worrying about my opponent's tactic.
    Garet likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

so, i need few more strategies to counter my opponent's.... i see...
    that is joy part in the game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast