Thread: Help ! Help ! Help !

Help ! Help ! Help !

Guys i need your help ...please tell how to defeat 4-4-2 classic formation ...in this season its almost impossible to defeat that formation just because of this formation i was beaten in the cup also in the league also the manager who is on the top is using 4-4-2 ....i also use that formation mainly as it is very balanced & no one has defeated me when i am using that formation but now the problem is the opponent is also using 4-4-2 ...so please help me to defeat him .....i have better experience players than him .... & please tell me the tactics of the formation which i should use against 4-4-2 to defeat him ...i have tried 4-5-1 V style but was unable to defeat the opponent almost 3 or 4 times .....so please help me

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniket Thakur View Post
    Guys i need your help ...please tell how to defeat 4-4-2 classic formation ...in this season its almost impossible to defeat that formation just because of this formation i was beaten in the cup also in the league also the manager who is on the top is using 4-4-2 ....i also use that formation mainly as it is very balanced & no one has defeated me when i am using that formation but now the problem is the opponent is also using 4-4-2 ...so please help me to defeat him .....i have better experience players than him .... & please tell me the tactics of the formation which i should use against 4-4-2 to defeat him ...i have tried 4-5-1 V style but was unable to defeat the opponent almost 3 or 4 times .....so please help me
    To My dear bro,
    Last season..I mostly used 4-4-2 c..and it was very good formation that hardly to crack down...

I only had little trouble with 1 of my fren who played 4-1dm-2mc-3sts...In the first leg, at his home same formation I beated him 5-0..but in the 2nd leg, he managed to get a 2-2 draw at my home ground..even with his 2 MCs injured...hic..and in the 2nd phase of the season, He won almost the other matches against 4-4-2c when fought with other teams in the league and from 10th place in the 1st phase...by end of the season, he finished 4th...

This season, after a lost when dual 4-4-2c.. (meant head-to-head 4-4-2c)
    I tried 3w-5-2 vs 4-4-2 c ..it worked twice...so far so good..

So...in conclusion, I just recommend to you: 4-1dm-2mc-3sts or 3w-5-2 flat

But again, Just for your preference...It might work for me but not you....coz team quality is different.. the player's quality in each position also is not the same...and not yet talk about troll n troll n troll...preset game...all U can understand by read this: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hing-here.html
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-16-2014 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniket Thakur View Post
    I've used 4-1-3-2 this season and have beaten 4-4-2 of similar strength. And I focus my passes thru my strongest player.

I've also seen 4-4-2 Diamond beat the flat 4-4-2 so you can try that
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Apprentice
    I would go 4-1-2-1-1 ND, but then again, results varies. I've seen 80% of the time ND wins in my leagues, but then there's the 20% who somehow draw or loss badly. Fortunate for me, I've won all with only 1 draw with 4-4-2.

Do try it on a friendly to test it out. I go for Attack, Pass through the middle, Short pass, normal tackle, own half (full pitch if I'm still not scoring), zonal marking.

Red arrows on DL, DR, DMC and AMC. Blue on both DC.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Apprentice
    well, 4-4-2 is a balanced tactic, to beat it, 3-4-1-2 is the most suitable tactic, kêep your focus mixed, with mixed passes, arrows on amc only. Good luck