View Poll Results: Do you see this thread deserve to be sticky?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, deserve to be sticky.

278 91.45%
  • No, should be as it is.

26 8.55%
Page 11 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintbart View Post
    Does anyone have any ideas to counter this unusual formation:

--------GK--------
    --DL--DC--DC----
    -------DMC-------
    --ML--MC--MC--MR
    -----ST----ST

I was thinking just a classic 4-4-2. What do you think?
    Countered by:

4-5-1V Style

Orders: defensive mentality, long passing, through the flanks, pressing own half,
    force counterattack, zonal marking.

4-5-1 VStyle Motivated

DL(Up)-DC-DC-DR(Up)
    DMC
    MC-MC
    AML(Up)-AMR(Up)
    ST

Orders: normal mentality, mixed passing, through the flanks, rest remains same.

as you want and depending on how your opponent is strong .
    fadhul17 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Verde View Post
    Hi this is my first post, tomorrow i have a very important match against this formation 4-3-2-1

............ST............
    AML.................AMR
    ......MC..MC..MC......
    DL...DC........DC...DR.

How i can beat it??Normally i use standard 4-4-2 with red arrow on (DL,DR,ML,MR)

Please help me!!
    as we said at page no. 1 of this topic

4-3-2-1

--------ST---------
    AML---------AMR
    ---MC-MC-MC----
    --DL-DC-DC-DR--

An excellent attacking formation and strong in wing attack..

Can be countered by:

3-2-3-2:

-------ST---ST-----
    ----MC-MC-MC---
    DML---------DMR
    ----DC-DC-DC----

A logical choice formation to use against the 4-3-2-1.. 3 DC to block 1 lone striker, a DML and DMR to block attacks from the flanks coming from the AML and AMR, 3 midfield to keep control and 2 strikers to go for goal.

3-2-2-2-1:

ST
    AML-AMR
    MC-MC
    DML-DMR
    DMC-DMC-DMC

Fight fire with fire, 3 DC again to block a lone striker.. DML and DMR to block the AML's and AMR's which can feed passes up your own AMLs and AMRs to take advantage of the lack of wing defence and one lone striker to go between the 2DC..

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    First there is a false information..

ur opponent formation has just 9 outfield players,where is 1 more?

ur 3-4-3 is good, red arrows on ML MR and AMC

normal mental since u are away, and play long pass both down flanks and counter atk..
    dont play off trap..
    thanks... that formation got 10 players outfield!! if long pass... will it affect possession? + i am playing away so already i got a handicap.. what do you think?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sechariah Sheng Quek View Post
    this defence is............

--dc--dc--dc--
    dml--dmc--dmr
    ----mc--mc---
    ----st--st----

im away

im thinking to use a modified 3-4-3
    --dc--dc--dc--
    ml--mc--mc--mr
    ------amc-----
    ----st---st----

but because i am away do i put arrows on ml/mr/amc/st???

or does anyone have a better formation? not sure what to do >.<

also in champions league final i got a opponent who has quality 25.3 but my quality is 23.4 im only rookie lv2 manager

he is using 3-4-3 but this match is really important to me,
    do i use 4-4-1-1 arrows on ml/mr/amc??
    you can use 4 4 2 with red arrows at MR/L ... and DR/L ... short passing ... normal mentality .. no counter ... no offside trap.

Banned
    @nd at the end of my answers I'm sorry because i responds now not before .

I couldn't log on Friday and Saturday ... always and every week i'm available only Sun .. MON ... TUE ... WED ... THU.

very sorry for being late ... and thx to my friend Okta Viando because he tried to help as he could

so should i follow my initial formation 3-4-3 and go with okta viando or do 4-4-2 motivated with adel? only problem is i scared they are at home and get more possession and 3-4-3 might let them have a chance to score.. i think really very hard for me to score with 4-4-2. maybe draw game.. even though i have much higher quality. im 3rd in league, confirm will finish top 4... so i think i going to go with 3-4-3, go for the win, change to 4-4-2 defensive if im up 2 goals.. but maybe i will not be online lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sechariah Sheng Quek View Post
    so should i follow my initial formation 3-4-3 and go with okta viando or do 4-4-2 motivated with adel? only problem is i scared they are at home and get more possession and 3-4-3 might let them have a chance to score.. i think really very hard for me to score with 4-4-2. maybe draw game.. even though i have much higher quality. im 3rd in league, confirm will finish top 4... so i think i going to go with 3-4-3, go for the win, change to 4-4-2 defensive if im up 2 goals.. but maybe i will not be online lol
    if you needed to play 3 4 3 ... you can play whole pitch ... hard attacking ... short passing ... offside trap ... no counter ...

and if you have AMC, replace one ST with AMC and go hard attacking ... mixed passing ... no counter ... offside trap ..

i got players for almost any formation.

actually i got another topic to discus...
    if i am vs a tough 4-3-3 opponent, slightly better quality than mine.
    do you think 4-4-2 narrow diamond will be good? i read all ur post on page 1, trust me.
    i think 4-4-2 narrow diamond and down arrow on dmc might be good... against a strong 4-3-3
    but 4-4-2 narrow diamond is a attacking formation. i want to play defensive football against this guy because it is champions league semifinal. so many options to choose vs 4-3-3. could use 4-5-1 v christmas tree also.. but that is way too much fire power..

Banned
    if you need my opinion ?

he playing with defensive formations ... and if want to beat him you need formation that based on midfielder and attacking at the same time because he has only 2 MCs; SO let's be clear your choice is depending on the strongest players you have.

so I think that he is defending and you need to attack so when you attack you need to use v.strong AMR/C/L ... and 4 in mid ..

4 5 1 v stile is great but he has DMR/L so be careful he can play down both flanks ... and you can handle this by putting red arrows at DR/L and also put red arrows at DMC.

so it's clear now you prefer 4 5 1 v stile so do as following :

hard attaking mentality ... mixed passing ... no counter attack ... offside trap if you wanted ( He has no AMC/R/L ) ...

and post here your result after the match .

I'm always using 4 5 1 V stile ... and it is an elastic formation ... can be defensive and can be attacking at the same time depending on the direction of the arrows ...

with 4 5 1 V stile I'm at the top of the league table with 14 point leading ... and in the sem-final at C.L and CUP ... it's excellent for me

Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    hahah thanks..
    im just helping here with all i can do
    lemme know the result after u play ok?
    I have win 3-1 Thanks for all

Page 11 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast