View Poll Results: Do you see this thread deserve to be sticky?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, deserve to be sticky.

278 91.45%
  • No, should be as it is.

26 8.55%
Page 81 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davvo View Post
    How to win agains 3 4 1

DC DC DC
    MR MC MC ML
    AMC
    PT PT

Thx for help!
    4 5 1 v stile
    normal attack ... down both flanks ... whole pitch ... mixed passing ... no counter attack ... no offside trap ... zonal defense ... red arrows at DMC & AMR/L.

Banned
    - fun -
    Last edited by GabeTC; 01-08-2013 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Not worth my time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarioDA View Post
    I am facing a 3-1-2-3-1

-------ST
    AML---AMC---AMR
    ----MC----MC
    -------DMC
    DL-----DC----DR

He is weaker than me, its the second leg of the semifinal of the Champs, and i wanna beat him! On the first leg i won 0-2 so i have a nice advantage, but he can cause some harm with this (specially if he goes hard attacking).

Probably a 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow diamond can be a good counter (attacking through the middle), but not sure. Usually i use a 4-5-1 V style, wich may work, but i think i may need an extra punch in defense... maybe 4-2-1-2-1 with 2 DMC and 2 AMC? That should give me good possession, attack the centre where he is weaker and strong defence on the centre and sides... this shall come with short passing centre, own half, def ment, counter may be on... What u think?
    I think m8 that 3-2-2-2-1 ( 5-2-2-1) will work better than narrow diamond

---------ST---------
    AML------------AMR
    -----MC-----MC----
    DML------------DMR
    ----DC--DC--DC----

Normal mentality/Attack ... down both flanks/Always ... mixed passing ... own half / whole pitch as you want ... counter attack/if you used own half... no offside trap/always because he has 3 AMR/C/L ... zonal defense ... red arrows at DMR/L & AMR/L.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    ADEL - why you keep answering these idiots over and over again to the same questions?
    Don't you get tired of people like "LOL" that calls you SOB?
    Report the sucker and ban him forever. Why you put up with this things I don't know - you must have too much time on your hands...
    And don't tell me is for the love of the game...LOL
    you are absolutely right and I'm thinking in closing this thread .. I'm too much bored ... do you think I'm happy for answering this to much questions? you are wrong ... do you think that I do this for any benefit? also you are wrong ...

and finally I got my super reward which it is

Quote Originally Posted by LoL View Post
    Now you answer your son of a bitch
    ja ja was ****ing lost!

and this

Quote Originally Posted by LoL View Post
    **** was trusting in a son of a bitch in forum and i asked and ****
    [/SIZE]

Banned
    For everyone : you already have 81 pages from the usual unusual formation and how to counter it I'm done .

I'll not answer any questions anymore ...

For the Moderators : pls close this thread I finished what i want to say and no more answers .

Banned
    Finally - you get it Adel - good for you man - I was really sorry to see you work so hard for nothing.
    I really appreciate your hard work and I personally learned very much from this conversation, the difference was that OI did my home work and my research without asking. You are right 99% of the time - what I used from your advice works 99% of the time - like anything else there are exceptions to each rule, but the main point is that any tactic can be counter with a good chance of winning.
    I have experienced all this season and as result I am nr 2 in my league just one point behind.
    I'm still in the semi finals in Cup and Champ league wining most of the games.

Thanks again for your work Adel - you are a hardcore football fan...
    Adel Gamal, davvo and Spyros like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DarioDA View Post
    Hummmm.... ok, is he stronger than you then? Did u setup orders as recommended by me just now? Even thou 4-5-1 V is a goood formation, for a narrow diamond we have some better ones. As its narrow and probably hes just using the center for attacks, 3 DC may do the trick, and as you need to kick back, i will change the def to AMC... bit risky maybe... or maybe as a MC will work too, you will have the centre dominated, For this i will use short passing style, down both flanks. But wait for the master answer

not really my team quality is better them him..mine 44.6 him 40.9....this is the game statistics
    Screenshot by Lightshot

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #808
    On a topic starter request I'm closing this topic. If anyone is interested to continue the life of this topic, feel free to PM me about it.

Thanks for your hard work Adel, it was much appreciated

EDIT: Because I got requests from a few members that this topic should be opened and that they will continue to help out in it, since Adel doesn't have enough time to manage this topic, I am opening the topic so that people can continue asking questions in one topic
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Any one can help me how to beat this formation : 4-3-1-2 wide

--St---St--
    ----Amc---
    ML--Mc--MR
    DL-Dc-Dc-DR

I also use some tactic like: 4-1-2-1-2 ( Narrow Diamond ) or 4-1-4-1 But those 2 here were useless !
    Please help me.
    Thank you all

I would like to know how to beat 4-1-3-2 with 3 MC's

--ST---ST--
    -MC-MC-MC-
    ----DMC----
    DL-DC-DC-DR

Anyone can help me please ?