View Poll Results: Do you see this thread deserve to be sticky?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, deserve to be sticky.

278 91.45%
  • No, should be as it is.

26 8.55%
Page 191 of 200 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1999
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation?

Quote Originally Posted by csm View Post
    hy ...help me whith 4-4-1-1 how to win again this?
    you play 4-5-1 v style

He changed his formation.
    But thanks anyway.

Any ideas?Thx.

Hi Guys,
    I've tried hard to find answer to my questions within this thread, but unfornutely I wasn't succesful at all :-( Please, can you write down some opinions and sugestions about the formation on the first picture?
    Could it be effective? Guy who plays it has quite good results with it, but played just a few games.
    My opponents formation:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/images/attach/jpg.gif

I'll play him soon and as you can see on the second picture I'm completely lacking DML/R and have just one DMC. In average points I'm slightly better than him, but you can see it below.
    My team:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/images/attach/jpg.gif

Thanks a lot for ANY suggestion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to Win Against Any Formation?-3-1-2-2-2.jpg   How to Win Against Any Formation?-roster.jpg  
    Last edited by talkien; 03-17-2013 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Confusion, will be more careful nextime..Sry

So. you are the one playing: 3-1-2-2-2-1, right? (I assume the rooster with formation are you and your opponent is the one with 4-4-2 tactics)

Move your DC/DR from DC to DR (to block his wingers) and the other DC into the central position.

EDIT:
    Thanks for reply Chris! But unfortunetely, it completely otherwise. I've already edited the original post, so it isn't confusing anymore (#1905)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    So. you are the one playing: 3-1-2-2-2-1, right? (I assume the rooster with formation are you and your opponent is the one with 4-4-2 tactics)

Move your DC/DR from DC to DR (to block his wingers) and the other DC into the central position.
    Last edited by talkien; 03-17-2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Confusion, will be more careful nextime..Sry

Apprentice
    I have encountered my first real obstacle that stems from a manager actually being really good I think. He is a league above me but we face off in the royal rumble cup. Almost the same quality. Todays game was on my turf.

He lined up with a 433 but I could see from earlier games that he has been playing quite a few different lineups. The 433 probably gives him the best qualitywise team. I put out a 3N-1-3N-2W-1 to combat this. He shows up for the game. The possesion was in my corner though I played counter attacking football down the flanks. Could hardly say I really dominated but I produced a few chances more than him but not my much. I'm lucky and get a goal before half time. He removes one of his striker and one of his cms for two wide AMs. I'm lucky and score on a freekick but he also had a few more chances... I didn't realize the switch in players or tactics after halftime since I was playing on the phone. I almost got a shock=) and sort of panicked and withdrew one of my cms and replaced him with a defender. For a short time I was playing 4-1-2n-2w-1 against a 4-2-2-2 hexagon he scores almost directly afterwards. I quickly move back my dcm who is also a dc for five in the backline to play a 5-2n-2w-1 and changed to defending instead of normal. He now removes a defender so he plays 3w-1-2n-2w-2. Nothing more happens except it seems that I met my overlord. What should I have done in all these instances?

statistics wise possesion ended 57% in my favour. I had 10 shots and 6 on goals he had 13 shots and four on goal. I had 3 free kicks and he one. We commited 22 fouls each. He has 8 corners in his favour which amazes me for such a short time playing with the wings I had one. One yellow card each. I guess we are both playing with hard tackling.

I have three really impressive strikers and it feels like its stupid to have two on the bench against such a good team but I can't seem to work them in. How vunerable are the 3w defensive line to playing strikers if he plays that stunt again because it seemed to shut my wingers out totally weirdly enough.

very many teams in my cup is using 4-1-2-1-2 wide, i'm playing with 4-1-2-1-2 narrowHow to Win Against Any Formation?-mitt-lag.jpg. Which formation would i use against them with which arrows and orders?

hi there, how to beat 4-3-2-1?:

dr-dc-dc-dl
    mc-mc-mc
    amr-aml
    st

I read in page 1 - 3-2-3-2
    dc-dc-dc
    dmr-dml
    mc-mc-mc
    st-st

but how the mentality and the rest? please help

Can anybody give me the best formation to beat this formation

4-1-2-3

It was set up like this

ST-ST-T
    MC-MC
    DMC
    DL-DC-DC-DC

Few people have played this formation against me now

Thanks

Hey guys - i need some help with this formation:
    ------gk-------
    DL-DC---DC-DR
    ---------------
    ---MC---MC---
    AML-AMC-AMR
    ------ST------

Last time i played 4-5-1 V against him with defensive, counter attack, half pressing, long balls. He is a little bit better then me from the player stars. The game is in the evening - if anyone can help me i am lucky ! Thank you!