View Poll Results: Do you see this thread deserve to be sticky?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, deserve to be sticky.

278 91.45%
  • No, should be as it is.

26 8.55%
Page 53 of 200 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sir arthur View Post
    is this formation good to use ??need help with it and also sugest me good formation

i use this formation.

--------st-------st---------
    -----------amc------------
    ------mc--------mc------
    -----------dmc------------
    dl----dc---------dc-----dr
    -------------gk------------
    it's good formation in attack but it can be easily countered through the flanks ... but if you have a great squad it will work good.

and ig you needed my opinion 4 5 1 v stile is a great formation which is good and strong among many formation the usual and the unusual ... if you could play with it you will see that it's great one

Is is best to play with a regular formation or change formation for each game , so far this season i changed formation each game and only been beaten 0nce in all three competions but i think i would rather have a settled way of playing.

i'm thinking to use that formation to face a lvl 10 today.i'm lvl 6.he is using 5-3-1-1

-----st-----
    -----amr---
    --mc---mc--mc--
    dl---dc--dc--dc--dr
    ---------gk------

wondering if you can help me to find the good formation to counter this...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    Is is best to play with a regular formation or change formation for each game , so far this season i changed formation each game and only been beaten 0nce in all three competions but i think i would rather have a settled way of playing.
    I think playing with a fixed formation make your team performance stable and generate sequence wins and good performance followed by v.good and keep going.

I'm playing with one formation against all player lower than me in rating in the main squad; and I only change the formation to counter an opponent if he is better or like or near me and not always change; I may also play with my default formation but with changing some arrows.

I think if one player starts to score sequence goals he will always score with you and if one player get great rate like from 8:9 he will continue doing this except little times.

I'm playing with 4 5 1 V motivated for the second season and may i make some risk and replace one DC with one striker and play with 3 on back (DL/DC/DR) ... 5 .. 2 ... means it's like 4 5 1 v but with more striker instead of one DC and this is too risky if you are not adapted to play with it for long time and need to put the right arrows at the right player.

with this formation :

I lost only one game the day before yesterday from a good player but not like me and this because he has a few fit players but i can win 2/0 and qualify and i hope that .

and 2 draws one in league at the beg + one at cup (yesterday).

I think the players in the game being affected with the stability in formation and the main squad player when playing with each other for too much time.
    Smoggie likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sir arthur View Post
    i'm thinking to use that formation to face a lvl 10 today.i'm lvl 6.he is using 5-3-1-1

-----st-----
    -----amr---
    --mc---mc--mc--
    dl---dc--dc--dc--dr
    ---------gk------

wondering if you can help me to find the good formation to counter this...

--------ST------ST---------
    ------------AMC-------------
    ML---------MC------------MR
    ------------DMC---------------
    -------DC--DC--DC-------------

3-1-3-1-2 (wide) and put red arrows on you dmc and red arrows on your 2 strikers ,on the one AMC and red arrows on your two winger(left and right)

switch you team mentality to hard attacking(well..based on you opponent's players level)

switch your pressing style to ''whole pitch''as you opponent with 5-3-2...will play defensive game football...also you should you switch you passing style to '' mixed passes'' because the opponent will have a lot of DC/...so you should try to play with long balls and short passes...and something final..try to hit him from the flanks.

How to win against
    --------GK---------
    DL------DC---DC--DR
    ---DMC---------------
    --------MC-----------
    --------AMC--AMC---
    -----ST--ST----------
    PLEASE the match is tonight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SenSher0 View Post
    How to win against
    --------GK---------
    DL------DC---DC--DR
    ---DMC---------------
    --------MC-----------
    --------AMC--AMC---
    -----ST--ST----------
    PLEASE the match is tonight
    4 5 1 v stile motivated

attacking mentality ... whole pitch ... mixed passing ... counter attack if needed ... no offside trap.
    red arrows at DR/L & DMC & AML/R.
    wanboo237 likes this.

What would the best formation to use from my squad as i was thinking
    ..........GK
    DC-DC-DC
    ML-MC-MR
    AML AMR
    AMC
    ST ST

How to Win Against Any Formation?-my-team.jpg

Dear Adel Gamal.!

You use 4-5-1 V formation,right?

i like it too. But i don't know orders it. Can you guide it for me? About "Arrow" & "Tactics" , thanks you.!

This is my teams. Do you think I should buy more positions? , ex : AMC or AMR,AML ?

Thanks u.! Sorry about my English Skill. I come from Vietnam. Waiting for you. . .

How to Win Against Any Formation?-18.jpg

P/S : only one ST , i should learn Free-kick Skill or one-on-one skill, bro?
    Last edited by wanboo237; 01-01-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    4 5 1 v stile motivated

attacking mentality ... whole pitch ... mixed passing ... counter attack if needed ... no offside trap.
    red arrows at DR/L & DMC & AML/R.
    But he is strongest than me
    Power : 67.7 his power : 70.4