Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lost to a 4-3W-3 Discussion

Famous
    My choice: 4-3n-3 to against that 3W...normal or attacking/long/hard tackle/full pitch/no offside/no counter..after score change to attacking/half pitch...same other order

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Chair City FC View Post
    I posted the orders. Only thing I would have done different is set to up both flanks.

Attack
    Mixed
    Own
    Normal
    Mixed
    Zonal
    Force C/A

What confuses me is. I played against a higher quality side. who was using a 4-4-2. and won the match 3-1 the night before ..
    Uhmm...so you put Attack mentality with Conter Attack on? Usually this combination doesn't work well, it could be the key of your defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Uhmm...so you put Attack mentality with Conter Attack on? Usually this combination doesn't work well, it could be the key of your defeat.
    Agree, counter attack is for defensive game play, not logical if u set attacking mentality, its about defending let the oponent attack, intercept the ball....

Good info guys , thanks everyone, I am just in season 3 and learning. the C/A on, and attacking mentality, may have had much to do with the one sided loss. I watched the match, it wasn't even close .

Hey, Just wanted to leave my input regarding this.And hope it helps.
    I lost 3/3 against a 4 3w 3 tactic m, until I used what was posted Above

3N - 1- 5N - 1. Blue arrows on the defenders and dmc ,red arrows the MC, i also used blue arrows on the ML and MR and Red arrow on the ST.

Morale must be SUPERB to all players:
    - Attacking,
    -Mixed
    -Own half
    -Hard
    -Short
    -Zonal
    No counter , no offside trap.

http://s16.postimg.org/f79fknvb9/Tact.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12