Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Big problems vs 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond!!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    OK, beware of nonsense advice for one, beware of jokes inadvertently taken as advice for two.

So you have to stop the Narrow Diamond attack "through the middle", he will kill you with his AMC! The AMC will shoot at your goalie until your GK dies! His 2 STs will just watch and laugh, so you have to place a DMC blued, the middle DCs better be good! (no need for arrows) or you will lose if your DCs suck, doesn't matter the formation, Serious!

V-style 3w/n-5-2 or 4-5-1 are both are good against a ND! depends on the strength of your back row, if you can get away with 3 wide or narrow go with 3, they better be good Ds thou! Out score the ND down the wings, if he scores 1 you will put in 2.

The ND is weak down both wings up arrow your DL/DR(3w/4!), up arrow your AML,AMR! "Down both flanks" smooth support down both sides. Your ST should have a good header that will help a lot!

The V is so effective against my ND, I play a mean V now!

The advice maybe too little too late, good luck on your game.

Peace.
    Why is the ND weak down both wings, the wings are covered by wide defense (if they strong no weakness to see there) u can beat ND with 3n midfield, the 3 midfielder beat the 2 in ND, place 1dmc n play,413n2 n there u go
    Fight fire with fire n play through. The middle as well, s u have 3n midfield his 2 are busy chasing ur 3
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 08-20-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Why is the ND weak down both wings, the wings are covered by wide defense (if they strong no weakness to see there) u can beat ND with 3n midfield, the 3 midfielder beat the 2 in ND, place 1dmc n play,413n2 n there u go
    Fight fire with fire n play through. The middle as well, s u have 3n midfield his 2 are busy chasing ur 3
    What level are you?
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

What level are you?
    11 n i beat ND like that all the way.... Everyone who can count knows a 3n beats a 2 ND midfield cause u have 1 more...

For me 4-5-1 v style works perfectly against ND.

I think there's no perfect formation vs another (depends the quality of player too) even a 3n midfield vs ND if u place 3 stars vs 5 stars u lose as well, but if the quality is similar n u lose playing 413n2 its the game engine haha cause yes his 2mc should chase ur 3,logical, but top 11....
    And don't forget what works for u might not work for everyone

"If you build it they will come", just like fly paper! Priceless.

"Why is the ND weak down both wings"? NO the Narrow Diamond is weakest down the middle oh yes how stupid of me!

"the wings are covered by wide defense" your middle is exposed, no seriously zip up.

"the 3 midfielder beat the 2 in ND" what trump card or what? are you playing cards or what? Region coverage is a factor is the building of the T11 engine, thus arrows! Dah!

"place 1dmc n play" or is this scrabble your playing, just make this up as you go?

"413n2 n there u go" yes please continue to play this formation against every ND you see.

Done.

"If you build it they will come", just like fly paper! Priceless.

"Why is the ND weak down both wings"? NO the Narrow Diamond is weakest down the middle oh yes how stupid of me!

"the wings are covered by wide defense" your middle is exposed, no seriously zip up.

"the 3 midfielder beat the 2 in ND" what trump card or what? are you playing cards or what? Region coverage is a factor is the building of the T11 engine, thus arrows! Dah!

"place 1dmc n play" or is this scrabble your playing, just make this up as you go?

"413n2 n there u go" yes please continue to play this formation against every ND you see.

Done.
    Yes, go a few posts back what Buffs Mad said, 4132 is good cause as i said u outscore his midfield but ok if u know it better than us. And what he wrote that u press like, hilarious....

I think there's no perfect formation vs another (depends the quality of player too) even a 3n midfield vs ND if u place 3 stars vs 5 stars u lose as well, but if the quality is similar n u lose playing 413n2 its the game engine haha cause yes his 2mc should chase ur 3,logical, but top 11....
    And don't forget what works for u might not work for everyone
    Formations and counters are always based on equal quality teams, so please stop with the exception over the rule thing you are on.

"And don't forget what works for u might not work for everyone", I use logic and reason.

4-1-3n-2 vs ND is STUPID advice to give to beginners! Period.

ok
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 08-20-2014 at 07:48 PM.

Nonsense......
    Yes exactly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast