Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: problem in my team

Rookie
    I have a piece of information that should not be to change my plan in order to get used to my team and improve his performance Is this true?

Can you help me to improve my team strongly?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You have a good Team! I would say, to change, but only one thing at a time, especially with orders/tactics. Play as many friendlies as you can and see how your players do in all their roles (some will do well with an arrow, some not.) See what works for your Team. Have an overall plan of how you want them to be. One formation is too limited, you want to at least have a plan if that formation doesn't work of something else to try.

(I have a defensive Team..built on DMCs. So maybe since you seem more offensive minded, I've not the right point of view to give you advice)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-01-2014 at 02:11 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Played many friendly matches plans 3-5-2 and 4-5-1 and 4-3-1-2, all of whom did not Infawa

What can I offer you the information, or you can talk to the private between you and me only?

I want a solution is very necessary for this problem

Read this guide and you will find a way to adapt on it. It is a good framework to use to understand the concept of the game
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-opponent.html

Rookie
    I read the topic, but I did not understand what will I do in my team
    Can you help me?

What orders do you use? Perhaps if you are set to attacking, try backing off to normal. It can make a difference.
    Red arrows and blue arrows can make a difference, there are many variables, and so there is no one answer, unfortunately.

You could try a standard formation for awhile, like 4 4 2, or the narrow diamond 4 1 2 1 2. They are more balanced and your Team might do well with that. Use normal orders for everything, then change one thing at a time to see the effects.. a lot of this game is trial and error.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I am now the plan changed to 5-3-2 and you make two friendlies
    The first match with a powerful adversary always lose 5-1 to my opponent either new plan was only 1-0

Second game is always tied with my opponent and the result will be if you win 2-1
    The new plan won 9-2

What do you think Is this good?

Yes! Those are good results, so you have found a change that works. You will only know for sure after you play a competition match.
    Don't be hesitant to try new formations, your Team has roles available to play many different formations, you should use that to your advantage.

good luck!
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I League match now with this team
    To see what the new plan will do
    problem in my team-4.jpg

With you having stronger defense, it is good, they will be working hard against that team. I would be tempted to play "Defensive" mentality against them.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast