Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: hello wanted to know what you think of this formation

hello wanted to know what you think of this formation

4-2-3-1 with 2 MCD, 1 AML, 1 AMR, 1 AMC, 1 ST

I would like you to tell me formations because I play in a league with some friends and they are all very good with the games to be a manager and would like to compete with them, I thought this training because it is used by the Borussia Dortmund (my team favorite), do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by VictorXz View Post
    4-2-3-1 with 2 MCD, 1 AML, 1 AMR, 1 AMC, 1 ST

I would like you to tell me formations because I play in a league with some friends and they are all very good with the games to be a manager and would like to compete with them, I thought this training because it is used by the Borussia Dortmund (my team favorite), do you think?
    Onestly...It sucks.... if you like 4-2-3-1 then play with 2 mc no 2dmc

It should work reasonably well. The hole in the midfield could be a problem against teams using MC's but otherwise you shouldn't be seeing too many problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Kynaston View Post
    It should work reasonably well. The hole in the midfield could be a problem against teams using MC's but otherwise you shouldn't be seeing too many problems.
    HAHA,so you use 2 dmc...WHO is connecting the strikers and wings with the ball?
    DMCS are like defenders,but they are a little bit offensive...Defenders pass the ball to midfelders(DMC-MC-STRIKERS OR WINGS..)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    DMCS are like defenders,but they are a little bit offensive...Defenders pass the ball to midfelders(DMC-MC-STRIKERS OR WINGS..)
    yeah, I was hesitant to put MCD or MC, MC will put better that way to play recommend?
    I play with the options:
    Team Mentality: Normal
    Concentrate passes: Mixed
    Type of pressure: Around the field
    Ticket Type: Standard
    Pass Type: Mixed
    Type of marking: Individual

What you think?

Defeder leads CA

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I know it's offtopic, but why do defenders lead counterattacks? They're supposed to start CA. I usually put blue arrows on cb and use normal mentality. However, i've seen commentaries like this:
    ....long ball for cb, cb takes the ball, has open space, good chance, passes ball to fullback, goal! WTF!!!???
    There is moments when st jumps and clears ball after opponents corner (and they're realistic), but never seen defenders in main CA role.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I know it's offtopic, but why do defenders lead counterattacks? They're supposed to start CA. I usually put blue arrows on cb and use normal mentality. However, i've seen commentaries like this:
    ....long ball for cb, cb takes the ball, has open space, good chance, passes ball to fullback, goal! WTF!!!???
    There is moments when st jumps and clears ball after opponents corner (and they're realistic), but never seen defenders in main CA role.
    Never seen that central defender that once he starts running with the ball he can't stop himself (and neither can the opposition)? The ball bobbling all over the shop but still he charges on then *woosh* = top corner, but more often *woosh* = Row Z. >.<

Whatever, defenders shouldn't lead and finish CA.

I think lots of things...

Famous
    4-2-3-1 easilily defeated by hexagon 4-2-2-2...For 11 seasons I have never failed to beat it...
    But 4-2-3-1 is counter formation for 4-1-3n-2..hehe
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 09-12-2014 at 12:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast