Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee

Eika schreiber everything is ok, but what orders play....

Meaning? If you mean which tactics i use... semi offensive and haven´t changed anything else... sometimes if idon´t have anything to lose i force to counter-attack
    Last edited by Eikka Schreiber; 09-28-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-his.jpg

hey im lvl 7 and i have better win % and better goal ratio!

still need to work on those trophies but im playing every season against 5-7 active managers ( my friends ) and its kinda hard to win against them every season

good stats tho!!! keep up the good work.

ps. i change tactics every match

By orders he means go to squad / orders and read your Team Mentality / Focus Passing / Pressing Style / Tackling / Passing / Marking Style
    and yes/no on counter / offside trap.

Rookie
    Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-lol.jpg
    got not bad stats myself, but this season is a major downside for me. not able to score, injuries every game, cant find my lucky tactics yet...

Well the trophies count, have to work with the success in the cup... and let´s see your ratio in level 24 manager... i have against 13 active managers, 3 of them are my "friends"...

Well haven´t changed anything then the team mentality to aggressive or offensive ?!? have it in finnish language so im not shure, but its the next more offensive mentality from the "normal" mentality... use sometimes counter (yes/no) if im e.g. im in the finals and the game is even or im losing and change the tackling to aggressive...

By The Way... I won again the League (level 23) and the Champions League

and for those who didn´t get that what i wrote... using 50lipas post...
    By orders he means go to squad / orders and read your Team Mentality = Offensive / Focus Passing = Normal / Pressing Style = Normal / Tackling = Normal sometimes aggressive / Passing = Normal and if red cards or injuries in opponents Team or some players of mine are on fire i use left or right/ Marking Style = Normal
    and yes/no on counter / offside trap NO.
    Last edited by Eikka Schreiber; 09-29-2014 at 08:51 PM.

Hello! I want to ask you what condition have your players before a match. Do you recover them at 90+% or do you keep all at 60-70%?

Quote Originally Posted by Eikka Schreiber View Post
    Well haven´t changed anything then the team mentality to aggressive or offensive ?!? have it in finnish language so im not shure, but its the next more offensive mentality from the "normal" mentality... use sometimes counter (yes/no) if im e.g. im in the finals and the game is even or im losing and change the tackling to aggressive...

By The Way... I won again the League (level 23) and the Champions League

and for those who didn´t get that what i wrote... using 50lipas post...
    By orders he means go to squad / orders and read your Team Mentality = Offensive / Focus Passing = Normal / Pressing Style = Normal / Tackling = Normal sometimes aggressive / Passing = Normal and if red cards or injuries in opponents Team or some players of mine are on fire i use left or right/ Marking Style = Normal
    and yes/no on counter / offside trap NO.
    Hard opponent or easy - mentality att or def?
    counter on?

Sabin Delian: My players are always 90+ thanks to my Excel sheet that i made posted it in the beginning of this thread (see page 1)... ferr_ms: my mentality is always attacking and counter is only on, when im in a bad situation in last 20 mins and have to make a goal... i also change tackling to aggressive in those situations

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast