Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee

Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee

Tactics: good goalie!!! 4 defenders, dr and df in attacking mode (red arrows forward). 1 defensive middfield with defensive mode (blue arrows backward). 2 central midfield one optional attacking if skills (red arrows forward). 1 attacking midfield. 2 strikers. And in tactics offensive. I NEVER HAVE CHANGE THE TACTIC!!! manager level 23 in season 24... won the league 16 times, 5 times nro 2 and worst season was nro 1 where i was 11th, didn´t use the tactic and season 22 i was 3rd. 14 champions league finals and won 11 of them. cup to finals and 1 trophy. 3rd several times in the cup. but recommend to consentrate either to champions league or cup. very difficult to manage all three "leagues" and in worst case you don´t get results in your own league games... keep the players motivated, also those sitting in at the bench and give maximum reward money for winning... and have as many friends as possible Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-topeleven.jpg

Wow great stats!!
    Would be interesting to see your team...
    Are you training your players up to keep them for a long time or do you change them every 1 or 2 season?
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-topeleventeam.jpg
    I try to keep my players on 5 stars get lots of money with training the new guys to 1 level under the next star that i can sell them to different level managers meaning train your player to example level 94 not 95 or 99 not 100, if you can sell a guy just reaching next star you get your player at best to betting round 20-25...
    leons likes this.

Other what i think is usefull to succeed

i keep my player´s 2-4 years... and use excel sheet for quarantee that you player are for the days first game on 99% and also with the skills... don´t have to be Einstein to make an usefull excel sheet to calculate how much health do you need to have 99% health on nect game and for skills also you can easy calculate how many practice points you need to get to the next level or star...Best Tactic Ever with Quarantee-topeleven.jpg
    Francesco Maiello likes this.

Alright! Nice thx!
    Just one more last question:
    How many green packs or Tokens do you spend?
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

i buy every two or three seasons about 50 tokens so in average about 25 in one season... send always gifts... and i dont buy so much green packs if i buy something then the blue ones... also very active on buying and selling players bying in example a 102 level player train him all the time as hard as possible and get him to 104 and sell him with gooooood money

okay! thx a lot that you took the time and answered all my question! ;-)
    I wish you good luck for the future!

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Addicted
    so what instructions do u use?

Same as you lv 23 manager lv 24 league 😊👍 good work !!! Good luck with youre team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 cup trophy. That's sad.
    For example 4-5-1 V style can be effective too if you love to play with 1 formation every time. You can change dmc to amc or mc (when your opponent is playing without amc)
    Last edited by jacks; 09-13-2014 at 01:20 PM.
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast