Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 3n-3w-3w-1

Quote Originally Posted by padrino View Post
    No MC? That's bad idea. You can destroy weaker teams but have troubles with some balance formations. I tried that kind of formation before.
    Advantage of no MC-s is that they have much form problems. I mean, it is quite hard to find good form MC's, a lot of managers have big problems with their form.
    Besides that, this isn't only no-MC formation, and none formation is perfect, so this too.
    Ex top eleven player

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Advantage of no MC-s is that they have much form problems. I mean, it is quite hard to find good form MC's, a lot of managers have big problems with their form.
    Besides that, this isn't only no-MC formation, and none formation is perfect, so this too.
    Ok, I got it, good form MC is hard to find, but MC is position with the most number of players on the auction, so I think we have more chances to find MC than others. And I want to say "where's the plan B? " With MC, we have more variants of formation to face other opponents. It's to hard to fight everyone with only 1 plan. Beside, you have great players

Ok, I got it, good form MC is hard to find, but MC is position with the most number of players on the auction, so I think we have more chances to find MC than others. And I want to say "where's the plan B? " With MC, we have more variants of formation to face other opponents. It's to hard to fight everyone with only 1 plan. Beside, you have great players
    When I used that formation, I actually had plan B which was 451. I had a lot of double position players in squad, used DL-DML and DR-DMR on DMW positions and for DC and DMC I had DC-DMC so I could easly switch to:
    4-2DM-3AM-1 or 4-2DM-2W-AM-1
    Ex top eleven player

Have u played against 4-1-3w-2? Friend of mine was using 4-1-3w-2 last season against your formation and won against it. Both teams were more or less the same quality. The only difference I noticed was my friends players had SA whereas the opponent had 1 or 2. You think SA have a affect on the game? Or maybe its just his orders and arrows?
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    Have u played against 4-1-3w-2? Friend of mine was using 4-1-3w-2 last season against your formation and won against it. Both teams were more or less the same quality. The only difference I noticed was my friends players had SA whereas the opponent had 1 or 2. You think SA have a affect on the game? Or maybe its just his orders and arrows?
    It was few seasons ago (=few months ago) so I couldn't remember against which formations I've played.
    I think form is main factor whose determines game, other factors have some influence but not critical. Counter formation combined with tactics has mostly influence on ball possession. If team is in good form, then with good setup It can do wonders against stronger teams.
    But If team isn't in form, nor quallity and special ability neither formation and tactics could help. My friend used 451V and lost yesterday against weaker team which played 442. Apparenlty V is good counter for 442, but bad performance of his DMC costed him defeat.
    One of mine teams which is 2nd in league is behind 3* team who plays 53w2, has players in fantastic form and so far in this season has 100% wins and goal difference 50+. That team never changed formation
    Ex top eleven player

Apprentice
    When I used that formation, I actually had plan B which was 451. I had a lot of double position players in squad, used DL-DML and DR-DMR on DMW positions and for DC and DMC I had DC-DMC so I could easly switch to:
    4-2DM-3AM-1 or 4-2DM-2W-AM-1
    So, you change your defence and keep attacking formula? Do it work well?

It was few seasons ago (=few months ago) so I couldn't remember against which formations I've played.
    I think form is main factor whose determines game, other factors have some influence but not critical. Counter formation combined with tactics has mostly influence on ball possession. If team is in good form, then with good setup It can do wonders against stronger teams.
    But If team isn't in form, nor quallity and special ability neither formation and tactics could help. My friend used 451V and lost yesterday against weaker team which played 442. Apparenlty V is good counter for 442, but bad performance of his DMC costed him defeat.
    One of mine teams which is 2nd in league is behind 3* team who plays 53w2, has players in fantastic form and so far in this season has 100% wins and goal difference 50+. That team never changed formation
    It happens always, when 3-5 teams at the same level, you have more chances to be champion(and the same percent lost). But there are you and 1 team, once you let him pass, just pray
    Last edited by padrino; 03-20-2015 at 09:16 AM.

So, you change your defence and keep attacking formula? Do it work well?
    Yes.
    I like 2-3 position players because they allow manager to use various formations during the match without doing subs.
    I used that 4-2DM-2W-AM-1 formation this season but since my DM's have form problems I use 442WD and some other formations. My clubs usually have 20-22 players so I'm not afraid to use various formations and do squad rotations.

Btw. Bielsa (Marseille's manager) used 4231 and recently he switched to those 3331/343 formation. I think I'll watch OM's match this weekend again (I watched when he used it against Lyon's 442ND)
    Last edited by t11_fan; 03-20-2015 at 09:15 AM.
    Ex top eleven player

Apprentice
    Yes.
    I like 2-3 position players because they allow manager to use various formations during the match without doing subs.
    I used that 4-2DM-2W-AM-1 formation this season but since my DM's have form problems I use 442WD and some other formations. My clubs usually have 20-22 players so I'm not afraid to use various formations and do squad rotations.

Btw. Bielsa (Marseille's manager) used 4231 and recently he switched to those 3331/343 formation. I think I'll watch OM's match this weekend again (I watched when he used it against Lyon's 442ND)
    In my experiences, when you players have bad form, let do some friendly matches with weaker teams, they'll be back.
    I know Bielsa, he was a great coach. But I like to watch Pep with Bayern more, because he's on top now. Pep also like to chance between tactics to amaze his opponents.

I guess form is a critical part of the game.. Most of the teams in my league are same quality if not more than my team but they fighting at the bottom of the table.. The teams in 2nd, 3rd are not strong when it comes to quality but their players forms are 7 and above. Like today I played a match against opponent in 2nd, managed to beat him 1-0 away. His quality is 118.1 and mine is 121.4, it was a very tough match in fact he had more opportunities than me. When it comes to other opponents with same quality I run all over them.. Seems his players were in form until he played me
    t11_fan likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    I guess form is a critical part of the game.. Most of the teams in my league are same quality if not more than my team but they fighting at the bottom of the table..
    Last season my Celtic played in (how I named it) TEPL - Top Eleven Premier League. Level 6 league where all 14 clubs had average quallity 5*. Interesting fact is that only 1 team decided to tank LOL. I've finished 5th, CL spot escaped me for only 1 point but I had a lot of fun playing such strong league, actually the strongest league I've ever played.
    Kylos likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast