Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: When and how you should use the game orders & Tactics? Let's see here :)

Which should i play then? I have a thread also with team picture, could you help me with formation?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by junkie851 View Post
    hi adel thanx a lot for the guide...realy good work ...i have one more question if u dont mind u havent written too much about how to face the 4-5-1 flat formation and most of my opponents do play this formation..... u only wrote to use 3-5-2 but nothink about mentality passing tackling how to manage arrows and staff.. also my best defender is DL. can i use him or not.this is my first season and my ranking is top in the league im doin realy good in the cup but had too many draws in the league. i was holding the first place until i lost my first match (15th round) of the season last night against 4-3-3 formation and the second best ranking just 0.6 behind me.. until now i was plain 4-4-2 us my squad doesnt give me to many options yet...i saw ur tactic against 4-4-3 im goin to try that in next match when i face that formation but right now i have a leauge and a cup match against 4-5-1 and i realy need to win those ....i would be realy greatfull if u could give me ur opinion on this
    i always win against 451 with 4141 dont know if will work with you or not

Banned
    Sorry guys the MDKII need to make me a joke for everyone, so I'm out and I'll force him delete all my contributions before he ban me forever.

I'm so sorry for the wasted time here in this forum.

He removed my signature for the 4th time because he is sure it was against the rules and disrupting regular forum posts, but i know it isn't.

NOW DELETE THE TOPIC COMFORTABLY.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345