Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I Need To Beat A Team Playing A Modified 4-3-3 By At Least A Goal Margin Of 2

Thanks everyone for the replies and for the help.

Famous
    sorry for result mate!

i don't change formation*** or very rare occasionally... you swapped complete tactic and from statistic you had no luck (same shoots on target vs scoring goals)

*** too many times saved my butt the second half ... oppo lead by 2-3 goals and i kept my formations and managed to draw/win from bad situations....

No worries; you are not at fault. It is the game that is wrong. I have doubts on whether the methods used to determine the results in this game are correct.

The good thing is that I will no longer waste my money and so much time on such a game. I will complete this season working on the tactics and attending most matches, and then, as from next season, I probably will leave the game mostly on auto mode. One thing is for sure: I won't buy any more tokens.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    No worries; you are not at fault. It is the game that is wrong. I have doubts on whether the methods used to determine the results in this game are correct.

The good thing is that I will no longer waste my money and so much time on such a game. I will complete this season working on the tactics and attending most matches, and then, as from next season, I probably will leave the game mostly on auto mode. One thing is for sure: I won't buy any more tokens.
    I think, if you want to Play on Auto mode, you can get good results by using 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1. Normal, mixed, own half, short, hard, zonal. no arrows. both formations with These orders are good Auto pilots
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123