Thread: Can anyone explain me this?

Can anyone explain me this?

HI everybody,
    I'd like to have an explanation of this fact, related to a CL opponent team.
    First of all I have to say this happened a couple of weeks ago, while playing the CL round, this opponent team could have improved with trainings and new players or whatever and we had pretty much the same team rate at that time.
    Anyway, I (Riko) was in the same CL round as a friend team (Bender) (lower team rate) and happened, of course, that we both played an away game against this opponent team (Thanh Thao), both with the same formation, both with same tactics, but different results.
    Can anyone explain me? Thanks!
    Here are some pics.

Can anyone explain me this?-tvsb-1.jpg Can anyone explain me this?-b-tactics.jpgCan anyone explain me this?-tvsb-2.jpg Can anyone explain me this?-tvsb-3.jpgCan anyone explain me this?-tvsr-1.jpg Can anyone explain me this?-r-tactics.jpgCan anyone explain me this?-tvsr-2.jpg Can anyone explain me this?-tvsr-3.jpgCan anyone explain me this?-cl-round-standings.jpg
    Last edited by Paolo Faroni; 07-18-2015 at 08:47 PM.

VIP
    Players form... Same opponent's formation, but different tactic... 6 days difference between games is a month and a half, players form can change drastically... Who knows...

Apprentice
    are your players stated the exact same as your friend too?

2 words. I.Q.

Internal Quality.

Apprentice
    were your players at the same exact moral ratings as your friends? just because things look similar, doesn't mean they are. in truth, just because you have same formation and quality as your friend. you aren't a clone of your friend and your team will perform differently.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    2 words. I.Q.

Internal Quality.
    There seems to be visual and actual qualities.
    I suspect that the percentage effectiveness changes with time. This explains why high quality teams start to perform badly and keep on for long periods. As soon as the percentage effectiveness is increased, the team performs better.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-19-2015 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I suspect that the percentage effectiveness changes with time. This explains why high quality teams start to perform badly and keep on for long periods. As soon as the percentage effectiveness is increased, the team performs better.
    What's percentage effectiveness then?

Visionary S
    It's possible I just won in cup team that had scout players
    and I had none.
    His team had more Quality too.
    First game I lost 2:0 second game I won 2:0
    and I passed in second round on Penalty 5:4

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Is not with time, is due recuction of stars when seasons are passing and, adding new players, this can change the performance of other players + the % of effectiveness, for example I had Nedved as my best man for fouls, since I added layers and suddenly started failing in massive mode lol

Too I remember 2 sub's that i had (or maybe I keep one?) and when they came to the field as subs' the team start failing and with 1 when he appeared = 1 injurie in 90% times lol
    This was sold.

Quote Originally Posted by rozaguja View Post
    What's percentage effectiveness then?
    Percentage effectiveness, performance factor, motivation, Voodoo are just terms used to explain the fluctuations of performance......that hidden something that makes 2 identical players perform differently; that turns your team from a 14 goal machine to a whimpering wreck firing blanks; that sees your superstar striker unable to kick a coos arse; that sees your 1* DC bang in 3 from the halfway line; etc

In other words the invisible pop-up that says your team is now playing at 110%, striker has a factor of 0.8....the bonus/penalties, nerf/boosts, buff/debuff, random variability, modifiable factors that are the foundation of games.