Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: 4 5 1v tips.

I bought aml, amr, st, dmc, dc, dr, dl, mc scout players + had good players overall and went 4-5-1 V this season in my objective to get the triple crown .. But so far it's not going good. Not sure why.. I had 1-1 at home vs a much lower and 3 games where I won 2-1 vs lower and 1 almost equal. What am I doing wrong? I followed exact tactics and orders

I had same result, but I think mine was due to the fact that my aml and amr play best when in ml. And mr. There is a thread I saw recently that talked about playing it simple.....you can check under tactics and formation.....check from page 8 and above.

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

If you had evn followed me peter as per my suggestion you would have not been such helpless.But as you wish.

I did my players we're just not ready to play well.....the first 3matches I played we're D L L .....they are getting in shape now thoug
    Arion likes this.

Did you played hard defeding and as per I said
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Did you played hard defeding and as per I said
    Yes, but when I was losing and not getting enough shot on goal I switched to normal CoZ he had a better team.

Counter atacks works after 50 mins of play so never change mentality after that.
    moaz6629 and babarkhurshid like this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    4-5-1V its a good tactic (as 4-4-2 or 4-4-2 ND or 4-4-1-1) but it's not a magic recipe to win every game.
    There isn't such thing in T11.
    You must have good players, observe them, watching and switching things during the games.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Best striker is must for 4-5-1v,
    Your striker will be in major.
    Dmc again is as important as Am's.
    My Dmc scores more than striker and Am's during 4-5-1v.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Abhinavsharma is right about your ST and DMC, they need to be rock solid. Build to have a very talented and also a good bench squad. Never be afraid to rotate your players. A side note, I use this formation most of the time and play it slightly different. The 4 5 1 V is inheritly the real life 4 3 3, so if you play your cards right, you can play attacking, flowing football with it as well. Since it boasts a lot of players in midfield, you have a huge chance to dominate possesion. I usually play short passes, building on that. And I play my DL and DR with red arrows, unless my opponent has an AML/AMR. Here is a screenshot of my "default"(varies from opponent to opponent) tactic with the 4 5 1 V:

Envoyé de mon SM-A300FU en utilisant Tapatalk
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Manager of Invictus

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast