Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By madflo19
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By madflo19

Thread: Help to analyze this match with pictures. 4-5-1 V style vs 3w-2dmc-2w-1-2

Help to analyze this match with pictures. 4-5-1 V style vs 3w-2dmc-2w-1-2

Hey guys,
    So I am really starting to struggle in my league, today I have played a draw (almost lost) to a team that was 20% weaker than me. I usually play 4-5-1 V style and looked up that it would be good counter to his formation anyways. After conceding a goal i subbed off DC for mediocre striker, thus changing my formation more into attack. I had 99% condition going into match, and Superb/Great moral in the starting 11.
    So here are the match report, hopefully someone can tell me what went wrong, and how can I get back on my feet in this league. Let me know if need more info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help to analyze this match with pictures. 4-5-1 V style vs 3w-2dmc-2w-1-2-topeleven1.jpg   Help to analyze this match with pictures. 4-5-1 V style vs 3w-2dmc-2w-1-2-topeleven2.jpg   Help to analyze this match with pictures. 4-5-1 V style vs 3w-2dmc-2w-1-2-topeleven3.jpg   Help to analyze this match with pictures. 4-5-1 V style vs 3w-2dmc-2w-1-2-topeleven4.jpg   Help to analyze this match with pictures. 4-5-1 V style vs 3w-2dmc-2w-1-2-topeleven5.jpg  

Help to analyze this match with pictures. 4-5-1 V style vs 3w-2dmc-2w-1-2-topeleven6.jpg   Help to analyze this match with pictures. 4-5-1 V style vs 3w-2dmc-2w-1-2-topeleven7.jpg  
    Last edited by keriks; 08-12-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Dreamer
    I tend to struggle a bit against these DL-DC-DR teams myself too, and I am not an expert on the V formation, but I would have used normal, mixed passing and low pressure. I don't know what you other guys say? I think Niko is familiar with the V formation.

My impression is that it is better to win the ball around the central line, or a bit into your own pitch. You have good pressure and support there already with a DMC behind two MCs and two DCs. Hence I don't think there is a need for high pressure. I have had the most success with high pressure when my guys are too defensive in relation to the other team if you get what I mean. A extreme example would be if you played a straight 4-5-1 against a team playing 5-2(DMCs)-2(AML/AMR)-1 for example. Normally you would only have that one striker pressuring 5 defenders, your defenders against one striker, your MCs against nobody. By pressuring hard, as I understand the engine it seems like the players take a step up to the first player of the other team, no matter if that player yet is in their area or not if that makes any sense.

I've been in situations like this and received the comment from the AM that we barely are winning any tackles or balls from the opponent or something like that, and tried to set to high pressure and it did work very well. Won more tackles etc.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 08-12-2016 at 08:56 PM.

Yea I put high pressure since I was clear favorite and didnt force counter attacks, also to make my players get out from my own half, since I am using 4-5-1 flat and it's not really an attacking formation. Thanks for your input, we'll see if anyone else can clarify why my team did so poorly against such a weak opponent :/

Up, Help!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There isn't much to analyze here.
    Your formation was good (but his also was a good one).
    his GK who has high q (6*) was in a good day, made 7 saves and get a draw.
    No need to analyze further the formations or performance in this game.
    Formations anyway isn't the most important thing of the game.
    It's important but not like the luck/ roll dice/ good-bad day.
    As you 're new in the game, better realize that early.
    Fortunately it doesn't happening often.
    But you 'll have 1,2,3 games every season, where oppo GK (or maybe a DC) will be unbeaten or something else weird.
    It's a fix result, move on and try to understand if that match was in this category or is something wrong in your team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Oh i didnt even think about his goalir in that way, i thought my attacks were just lousy, thanks

yes, above 5 saves is unique and not very normal (meaning he was in a good day and even if you had more shots, he would make more saves - lol).
    Also a 0-1 saves in an active game (vs a good oppo), its a bad game for your GK.
    He 'll get a bad rate and you 'll get a bad result.
    Then you 'll must observe the next 1-2 games.
    Is he out of form ?
    Or it was a parenthesis ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, above 5 saves is unique and not very normal (meaning he was in a good day and even if you had more shots, he would make more saves - lol).
    Also a 0-1 saves in an active game (vs a good oppo), its a bad game for your GK.
    He 'll get a bad rate and you 'll get a bad result.
    Then you 'll must observe the next 1-2 games.
    Is he out of form ?
    Or it was a parenthesis ?
    What about 11 saves Nik, lol 😂

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

hey flo, how about to analyze this

Help to analyze this match with pictures. 4-5-1 V style vs 3w-2dmc-2w-1-2-flo-troll-8-saves.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    hey flo, how about to analyze this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flo troll 8 saves.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	70429
    That's from today game lol
    Wtf all oppo GK's have the game of their life against me 👽
    Yesterday 11 saves,ok i won,today 8 saves,draw,ok i have 8 or 10 points from 2nd place...later i have a tough game for association and the cup game,i hope my GK will have 7,8+ saves 😈

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER