Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 2 Draw matches against really weak opponents

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Because it provides the opportunity to continue investigating how to improve, to some. When man-marking catenaccio dominated, someone had to invent to totaalvoetbal and overcome it, and the game has been all the better for it.
    Last season I played against an opponent by more than 60% weaker, some players had their positions, so I abandoned the team and tied 2: 2, all the bonuses I had a full, morality and full fitness and not win? If this happens, it's game something wrong !!! These are managers who care about their teams upset and lose motivation to continue playing. I have 3 teams and the weakest one in which I set deliberately meaningless dispositions and instructions mi leads the league and Champions League ...... this is not normal, why?

Rookie
    My team had approximately 75-80% of condition and if they played down both flanks still i think that my team is much much stronger then them and should easily beat them.
    Overall quality of my team is 97.5% and his is 67.6%

I agree with you, you had to win this match was to be only a formality about how many goals you win .... everyone else result in such differences quality is simply wrong and should not be.
    Last edited by Tomáš Smetana; 08-31-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    A common mistake is that if you see an oppo with weaker team, you set attack mode.
    No no Niko,
    I play very often defensively or normal and what is in game offensive mentality when it must not be used? Top clubs in real life ... Real, Barca, Bayern do not play defensively and can not play because so would the fans booed. And when you have set aggressive disposition, so you can not set the team a defensive mentality, it would not make sense.

Same thing Happening to me I rarely changes my tactics because it worked very good for last 4 season. But this season is just f*cked up. I am not losing but I am a drawing Match. My players getting injured & recieving card. My opponent responds quickly when I scores goal. They scores very quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12