Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 2 Draw matches against really weak opponents

Angry 2 Draw matches against really weak opponents

Ok soo I today played game against ridiculously weaker oppoent and guess what,i played 3-3 with him
    Day before i played also really weak opponent and a played 2-2 with him.
    2 Draw matches against really weak opponents-ph1.jpg2 Draw matches against really weak opponents-ph2.jpg2 Draw matches against really weak opponents-ph3.jpg
    2 Draw matches against really weak opponents-ph4.jpg2 Draw matches against really weak opponents-ph5.jpg2 Draw matches against really weak opponents-ph6.jpg
    2 Draw matches against really weak opponents-ph7.jpg2 Draw matches against really weak opponents-ph8.jpg

Soo could someone please explain to me what im doing wrong or im not doing something wrong

Rookie
    It looks like Random thing. It happens with me. I beat the same opponent 6 times and today it's draw

Well lucky these matches wasn't really important,but I still got pissed off cuz these teams are soo bad that my bench would beat them

Well I have the same problem : Whenever I face a weaker opponent in cup or champions league, as long as his/her level is higher than me, I will always lose

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert K View Post
    Well lucky these matches wasn't really important,but I still got pissed off cuz these teams are soo bad that my bench would beat them
    The game is broken !!!
    I normally do not win matches with rivals by 40-60% weaker. The entire game is based on the fact that you do it invested the money and bought the player as well you do not help, then come those matches that you have to win without goalkeeper and not win, because you set that day will win even if you holy. I play 17 seasons and what's happening the last two seasons has nothing to do with football and thinking that it will end as the logical links in the settings do not work !!! Do you have a stronger team, better statistics in the match, all your players have better ratings than the opponent in a match and you do not win? So I ask, then why play?

Famous
    Second match, if you pressed high, opponent was well positioned to force counter attack. In both it looks like you might have been weak against long flank passing attacks. The DML/DMR had lots of support to take possession and get the ball into attacking third.

Your midfield also played with some "good" morale, which may have opened them up for turn overs. (unless the screencaps are from after the matches). Judging by the condition bars, your defenders especially might not have started with high enough condition.

My guess overall is not enough flank defence to survive a defensive attacking mentality focused down the sides.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomáš Smetana View Post
    Do you have a stronger team...and you do not win? So I ask, then why play?
    Because it provides the opportunity to continue investigating how to improve, to some. When man-marking catenaccio dominated, someone had to invent to totaalvoetbal and overcome it, and the game has been all the better for it.

My team had approximately 75-80% of condition and if they played down both flanks still i think that my team is much much stronger then them and should easily beat them.
    Overall quality of my team is 97.5% and his is 67.6%
    2 Draw matches against really weak opponents-ph9.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A common mistake is that if you see an oppo with weaker team, you set attack mode.
    babarkhurshid likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My team mentalily is always Attacking and until now i didn't have any problem with it,last seasson I only had 1 draw and 1 lost match and everything else was victorys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast