Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Look at my team, need some help!

After answer you Ive been thinking that maybe I was wrong thinking that you had a problem with your players and that maybe you're loosng many matches...

Don't looks like this looking these players, whats count in contribution terms are goals, assist' and MoM and MoM are really well share in your 11 with 25 in total....

I think that your question is more related in another sense true? despite you win maybe you would like to see a ratio of improve in some sense or that how better is the player more should accomplish the orders? when you say worked 50% is not that you lost he 50% of matches true? is related more to what you expect...

Well I see initially some good players, really I don't know the level of your rivals but, really, don't seems you have to have many problems. xD
    In this case, the most important is find the way to have the control of the match, despite in my 50 seasons I used the same formations (4-3-3, then since season 12 the 4-3-1-2 and now a 4-2-3-1) I usually have 2 groups orders and I do just movements moving players 1 line or switching them.

Maybe can work for you a 4-2-3-1- as I have and as I do (today did it and worked with 1 goal the ST and then2 the AML when switched their position) and you can try depending of how it's doing the ST and AML change their positions as seems that are good players.

In my case I start matches playing attacking mentality and long passing, both flanks and usually I change this to focussed right-left depending of how I see the activity of ma players.

My second orders group is with very defensive and I put in OFF the counters and offside that start in ON mode, this second option has saved me lots of points really.
    And well, more or less thats what I can say by my side, you have some opinions and you should see how really your team plays better and what option work

I'll try 4-2-3-1 in tonight league game. Opponent is 69%... Should be win, but I want to see, how the tactic and the orders work...Main thing is to keep passing % over 85-86...

Any more suggestions? I've added stats and player skills pictures as well...All the ideas and discussions are welcome

Thanks for all those, who have helped me so far
    khris likes this.

OK here it is!

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Next opponent...He's 112%, I'm 105%...
    Attachment 73056
    Well first off u have a great team but ur formation is very weak at the back and can easily be exploited.
    I actually have players with similar roles to yours but I employ 2 major tactics...
    (1) - 4 defenders - 1 defensiveM - 3centralM - 2 attackers
    Then I play my 2 versatile DR and DL on attack more (red arrow up), focus passing on both flanks, short passing style, then high press against stubborn teams, otherwise low press mostly. Play offside traps against opposition with lone strikers but avoid them against 3 attackers or fast ones. I mostly zone mark but switch to man mark when the opposition passes more.
    Against weaker teams combine offside traps with mixed passing, force counter, high press and attack down both flanks. (your overlapping DR and DL are a sneak way to add stealth attack).

(2) when playing against teams stronger or with similar strength, employ a more subtle approach...
    Normally a formidable and effective defense - counter game: 4 Defenders in a single file exposing either
    the DL or DR, then play a Corresponding DCML or DCMR with red arrow up, then 2 CM, with 3 attackers.

3DC-1DR - 1DMCL - 2CM - 3ST... Long balls, low press, force Counter, No offside, focus passing (to left or right where ur DCMR or L is).

OK here it is!

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Attachment 73056
    Well first off u have a great team but ur formation is very weak at the back and can easily be exploited.
    I actually have players with similar roles to yours but I employ 2 major tactics...
    (1) - 4 defenders - 1 defensiveM - 3centralM - 2 attackers
    Then I play my 2 versatile DR and DL on attack more (red arrow up), focus passing on both flanks, short passing style, then high press against stubborn teams, otherwise low press mostly. Play offside traps against opposition with lone strikers but avoid them against 3 attackers or fast ones. I mostly zone mark but switch to man mark when the opposition passes more.
    Against weaker teams combine offside traps with mixed passing, force counter, high press and attack down both flanks. (your overlapping DR and DL are a sneak way to add stealth attack).

(2) when playing against teams stronger or with similar strength, employ a more subtle approach...
    Normally a formidable and effective defense - counter game: 4 Defenders in a single file exposing either
    the DL or DR, then play a Corresponding DCML or DCMR with red arrow up, then 2 CM, with 3 attackers.

3DC-1DR - 1DMCL - 2CM - 3ST... Long balls, low press, force Counter, No offside, focus passing (to left or right where ur DCMR or L is).

Will 4-2-3(W)-1 work against this kind of tactic? What do you guys think?

Attachment 73056

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    As I can see, his ST isn't a monster so you can set only one DC against him.
    DL & DR for the flanks, + 2DMC to help in defense, the wingers and in the middle too.
    Two MC.
    3 attacker positions to choose what you want.
    1 AMC + 2ST , or AML-AMR-ST (from the flanks).
    Formations isn't a major factor for victory, it's just the first good step.
    It needs good coaching during the game.
    You can start the 1st but if you see that oppo DMC playing much better than your AMC
    or your ass. manager saying that form the middle doesn't work
    or your shots are less than your ball possession
    switch from the flanks.
    Start with normal or defense + counter.
    mix or short passing , no offside
    k1tb likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    As I can see, his ST isn't a monster so you can set only one DC against him.
    DL & DR for the flanks, + 2DMC to help in defense, the wingers and in the middle too.
    Two MC.
    3 attacker positions to choose what you want.
    1 AMC + 2ST , or AML-AMR-ST (from the flanks).
    Formations isn't a major factor for victory, it's just the first good step.
    It needs good coaching during the game.
    You can start the 1st but if you see that oppo DMC playing much better than your AMC
    or your ass. manager saying that form the middle doesn't work
    or your shots are less than your ball possession
    switch from the flanks.
    Start with normal or defense + counter.
    mix or short passing , no offside
    This will work? I'll give it a try... I hope it works better than 4-2-3-1
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12