Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: Advice

Advice

Hello

I want to ask you advice for my return game in cup's third leg.

My opponent is about 2 quality points above me (about 11% in level percentage) and plays 3n-2w-2-1-2.

I had doubts about using 4-1-2-2-1 (v style for the 5 midfielders) or 4-1-2-1-2 ( narrow diamond) but as my aml amd amr score most of goals and strikers didnt score for last matches i went for the v style option, playing deffensive and trying to go counterattacks.

I joined match at half time and i was loosing 2-0. So i decided to change to narrow diamond and offensive style and it worked well. Bu i have a doubt. Just making the change of tactic, five minutes later, their dml was expulsed and after it i scored three goals in 20 minutes and won 2-3.

I am not sure it it was the change of tactic or the expulsion, with lucky factor as i dont know if his dml wasnt expulsed what would have happeneded.

The question is how to face return game in my stadium, with a v style which seemed not to work, a narrow diamond deffensive or offensive or a much deffensive tactic like a 3n-3w-1-2-1 and going counter attack....

Any suggestion?

He has aml/amr, you shouldn't play 4-5-1 V in this case. ND I a slightly better option, but your opponent attacks through the middle, so your DL and DR aren't fully in use.
    I'd play 3n-1-4-1-1. Attack through the middle or mixed, man-to-man, normal mentality, counter-attacks, the rest depends.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-15-2017 at 06:48 PM.
    Justin Cheong likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Just follow the formation of toxcati , through the middle 3n142 or 3n1411 , if u really wanna use 451v u must put one mc and dmc 2 dc blue arrow then aml amr DL Dr red arrow attack down both flank with def and man to man
    Season 23

Leagues Won:19
    Leagues runner up:3
    Champion Leagues Won:8
    Champion Leagues Finallist:12
    World Cup Won :4
    World Cup Finalist:2

*Triple Crown still hoping *

playing a 451v against narrow formation also put your dl dr arrow up that will help alot.

I will tell you my experience. Is quite bizarre.

Sunday afternoon i just got pissed off with Top Eleven. I was loosing a match 1-0 with a weaker team so i made 3 changes to go more offensive and all of a sudden i got a red car and two players injured with no chances to substitute them... and i ended up loosing 5-0. So, my reraction was ... damned game! and didnt connect until now.

To my surprise, with no training, no resting, no nothing i had the four matches played won.

It included the return game from cup, which i won 3-0, a 0-2 victory against second classified in league whihc is also stronger than me, and 7-0/2-0 victories in champions league and league agains a teams that were a bit weaker.

So i am really wondering why all this work of studying tactics, training players, add mood and rests.... if i leave the game for two days and they win all four matches. And formation was 4-2n-3w-1.... i am really shocked!