Thread: How to beat this weird formation

Rookie

How to beat this weird formation

Good day guys need ur advise on how to beat this formation,its more of a 4__4_1_1 but in a different arrangements:

DR. DC. DC. DL

MR. MC. MC. MC
    AML
    ST

He doesn't have ML but is replaced by AML,has three MC's,to my point of view he definitely wants to attack both flanks thru his AML AND MR so I'll have to exploit him thru his middle although he has three MC's guys I need ur suggestions on how to beat dis as he won d first leg 3:1,his team quality percent is 79 and mine is 93 kind of a lesser team to me but interestingly he did w ha t I call an UPSET in football and now I want to return d deficit and qualify for the Semis pls guys help me,Thanks

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

It is 4-5-1 flat. I'd try something like ND against it, maybe swap one ST with MC: 4-1-3-1-1.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Wow, what did you do the first match, formation and tactics?

I wouldn't safely assume he'll focus down flanks, not that it changes much either way.

I'll beat him 4411 normal, high, long, mixed/ right flank, counters try both on and off; low, zonal, normal, might try offside trap. Either your tactics were a mismatch for his or he got you with counter attacks.

Share more info from match 1 for better advice. Stats page, ratings, formation and tactics...
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Rookie
    Okay....Sorry as I cannot take d screenshot page of it due to my phone. At first Leg he used a 4_3N_2W_1 formation and I used a 3_2_2_2_1 butterfly Defensive and counter attack formation,long ball down both flanks zonal marking and pressing my own half...I had 56% possession and he had 44%,I had 20 shots with 12 on target He had 19 with 13 on target.....He had better shot efficiency than me as he has 23% and I had 8% and the best rating of d match was his goal keeper with d rating of about 9.5,thats d match summary,Thanks

Rookie
    In addition most of his goals came from his DC through set piece corner kick and gameplay from his AML.I thought since my DR who is also a DMR has better speed,star and quality than him I placed an artack arrow on him to block his movement and to feed passes to my wingers but dis dude surprised me in fact his assists was from a corner kick

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well he had a lucky day
    in that case, formations do nothing
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Lol!!!!anyway I finally returned d three goal deficit switched formation to 3_1_4_2 Lead d game 3:1 and at extra tym my beloved striker scored another goal to make it 4:1 and 5:4 on aggregate and progressed to d semis